Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest DFFD227

New Rochelle New Squad

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any info on New Rochelles New Squad Unit? I Heard Rumor They won bid of an ALF, But I'm not sure. Anyone have any info?

Somebody hasn't been paying attention to "Apparatus Coming Soon" under the New Rochelle E-22 post. Come on junior, youre usually more on the ball than that.

The new Engine 22 is in, a brand new ALF Eagle Rescue Pumper. It is striped, but no tools or hose. Currently in shops at Sta. 1. The compartment space is incredible. The rig itself is very high. One of the nicest engines i've seen. Sorry, no pics.

Alright i like the truck but those dam v bars lights got to go. I would also have liked to see squad 22 instead of engine 22. But the truck over all is a good looking truck i wish them best of luck with the new Engine.

PICS PICS!  [-o<

Photos by tbendick*NYCFire.net and LFD171 now posted, www.emtbravo.com

I like the new Squad 22. I think it's hot, but 2 more improvments would have made it hotter....a Code 3 MX7000 Strobe/LED lightbar, and painted roll up doors to match the color of the truck.

yes x635 i agree with you on all of this. i think the rool up doors that are the same color as the truck would make it look really nice

The only thing with painting the rollup doors is cost. Yeah, it would look hot, but New Rochelle is probably more concerned with the function of the rig. All in all, it's a nice rig that should serve them well. Good luck to E22/SQ2.