Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nycemt728

Dunkin Donuts, Rachael Ray...

19 posts in this topic

So, apparently Rachael Ray's neck scarf looks like a Muslim headress, and DD is so worried about backlash they pulled the ads. Come on, in this world that we live, is this really what anyone, no matter what their beliefs should take a stand on???? This stuff can't possibly do anything good for America's world image.

Dunkin Donuts Ad Controversey

what ignorance...

When I first heard about this all I could do was chuckle. Who cares? But then again this is the nice lovely, touch feely liberal world we live in. Thanks liberals! Thanks!

I actually think it was fox news who first brought this one up, either way, the whole situation is silly.

Thats pretty dumb. But on another note Racheal Ray is hott! :P

the way i see it D&D is worried about losing $$$$. I for one will now stop going to D&D because it caved to the liberals. I am only one person but I feel better about this already.

D&D flipped, caved, whatever. I've read a few things on this and a stylist picked out the scarf. Somone even termed Rachael Ray as a "terrorist". What is this world coming to? On the plus side tho, I agree: Rachael Ray is HOT!!!-lol

I stopped going to DD cause their coffee sucks

When I first heard about this all I could do was chuckle. Who cares? But then again this is the nice lovely, touch feely liberal world we live in. Thanks liberals! Thanks!

Yea, those damn liberals... it was Michelle Malkin of Fox News to be exact. Michelle has written such left-wing liberal books as "Unhinged: Exposing Liberals Gone Wild", "In Defense of Internment: The Case for 'Racial Profiling' in World War II and the War on Terror", and "Invasion: How America Still Welcomes Terrorists Criminals & Other Foreign Menaces to Our Shores". She is also featured in such books as "The Worst Person In the World: And 202 Strong Contenders" and "Bloodthirsty Bitches and Pious Pimps of Power: The Rise and Risks of the New Conservative Hate Culture".

Xenophobia and Racism weren't part of the liberal agenda last time I checked...

The boycott should be for Fox news, they're the ones who allowed this garbage to air.

Same as the propoganda ridden NY Post, I haven't bought one of their papers since the begining of the war. There was an incident where a car rushed an army checkpoint and they were forced to blow it up, it was full of women and kids if I remember, the front page of the Post said "Slaughtered" the next day with a picture of the car. Sure it was a tragedy but do they have to berate our troops when their job is hard enough!!! Sorry to get off topic.

Rachel Ray is hot!!

Sure I guess...if you like pug nosed women who are flat chested and have a spare tire.

Give me Kat Cora! Or Padma Lakshmi!

Xenophobia and Racism weren't part of the liberal agenda last time I checked...

Riiiiight. They just do a better job of hiding their true agenda.

As far as I'm concerned the way left and the way right should just shake hands on more issues than not being they are both out there. That's why I sit just right of center...common sense and the right way to run the place.

Edited by alsfirefighter

Who needs Rachael Ray when there is Giada DeLaurentis?

Who needs Rachael Ray when there is Giada DeLaurentis?

Hell yeah.......

Geez, least I'm not the only one. Pretty soon we'll be swapping recipies-lol

Just another sign that America is folding from within. Just what the terrorist want.

Sure I guess...if you like pug nosed women who are flat chested and have a spare tire.

Give me Kat Cora! Or Padma Lakshmi!

LOL You got me with the flat chested but of course she is def. no Kat or Padma i'll give you that :lol:

LOL You got me with the flat chested but of course she is def. no Kat or Padma i'll give you that :lol:

Padma.......Salmon Rushdie been there, and Kat is playing for the other team. :P