Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
towerladder2

Port Chester Ladder Wetdown

13 posts in this topic

Harry Howard Hook and Ladder Company #1 of the Port Chester Fire Department will be holding it's wetdown of our 2007 Smeal 100' Ladder on Saturday, July 12 2008. This will take place at Fire Headquarters located at 209 Westchester Ave. Port Chester, N.Y. The hours are from 12pm to 4pm.

All are welcome to come down and join the festivities. We will be selling wetdown and anniversary T-shirts for $15.

Anyone who would like to attend with apparatus, please PM me with info, or if you have any questions.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Chris

Harry Howard Hook and Ladder Company #1 of the Port Chester Fire Department will be holding it's wetdown of our 2007 Smeal 100' Ladder on Saturday, July 12 2008. This will take place at Fire Headquarters located at 209 Westchester Ave. Port Chester, N.Y. The hours are from 12pm to 4pm.

All are welcome to come down and join the festivities. We will be selling wetdown and anniversary T-shirts for $15.

Anyone who would like to attend with apparatus, please PM me with info, or if you have any questions.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Chris

just a reminder wetdown is next saturday hoping to see everyone

charliee

Good luck with the new truck everyone, and have a good time on Saturday.

Just wanna say thanks to all down at HHH&L for great time!! (Bulldog?!?!?!?! LOL)

Thanks for coming Izzy, you will never be the same man again.

Thanks for coming Izzy, you will never be the same man again.

I wasn't the same guy to begin with!!!!!! :P

thanks for comin easy it was a pleasure haha and its the GOAT lol :lol::lol:

It was a great time, thanks for coming buy....you are welcome to come anytime!

Izzy thanks for stopping in, it was great to meet you. We all had a great time and you are welcome in our house anytime brother. Be good. And keep that digital camera rolling.

Was hoping to get there but couldnt, had our County parade that day as well.......any pics? Any extra t-shirts for sale?

Yes we have some pics, it was a good time also. We do have t -shirts they are sweet $15. each asi

Yes we have some pics, it was a good time also. We do have t -shirts they are sweet $15. each asi

I was there myself with my 10 month old son he liked the truck as well. I only saw chris C. and another guy that i recognized from when i was a member. I sure miss the place. I bought a anniversary T-shirt and i wanted the wetdown shirt but i didn't have enough $$. Are the wetdown T-shirts still avaible those are sharp.

What size motor is in the truck.