Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hudson144

Passing of Chuck Cole Sr.

7 posts in this topic

With regret the information is being sent out on the passing of Charles "Chuck " Cole sr formerly of Buchanan NY. Chuck passed away recently after fighting cancer. Chuck was well known throughout the northern westchester area being involved with both the Peekskill FD and Montrose FD. For many years Chuck was the dept electrician for the Peekskill FD, responsible for maintaining the Fire Alarm Box system throughout the streets of Peekskill. In Montrose Chuck was an active member for years serving as President of the Cortlandt Engine co. and an active driver for the Montrose Fire District. Chuck is survived by his wife midge, son Chuck Cole Jr (Career firefighter Peekskill FD) Scott (Chief Montrose FD) Steve and Daughter nancy. Several grandchildren also survive. Chuck was always well known for his quick one liners that kept you laughing. Arrangements will be posted as they are completed.

RIP Mr Cole, thoughts and Prayers to his family, friends, as well as the Peekskill and Montrose Fire Departments.

Take comfort in knowing that he is at peace in a better place, now.

Rest in peace my friend, thanks for everything, a true fireman, prayers to the Cole family.

My thoughts, prayers and condolences to the Cole family and the Montrose community.

rip mr. cole my thoughts and prayers go out to chuck jr. sotty and the cole family

ken gilleo former mfd

RIP Mr Cole my thoughts and prayers go out to the Cole family