Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
markmets415

Wassaic Fire Rescue Website

15 posts in this topic

We are currently building a website, below is a link, please take a look and let me know what you think and what other items can be added.

Thanks,

Mark

http://www.wassaicfirerescue.com/

Edited by markmets415

Blocked at work...I'll check it out at home Mark

Your site loks good as it is. you could check other sites for ideas, bu I like it as i, has a decent amount of stuff, yet it's simple and user fiendly. Great job!!!

Very nice start Mark. Keep up the good work. Love the action shots. If you need any help contact our web man Greg K..

Your site loks good as it is. you could check other sites for ideas, bu I like it as i, has a decent amount of stuff, yet it's simple and user fiendly. Great job!!!

I agree 100% i like all the pitures!

thanks

if you visit again or are gong to visit please sign the guestbook, we are trying to get the site out to as many people as we can, all I can say is it takes a ton of time sitting at the computer to get stuff on.

just a question I have always had for you guys do you have any chiefs cars I dont seem to see any pics of them? just courious. nice site by the way I agree with the above thread it is user friendly.

Very nice website, nice to see a couple of clippings of our old seagrave. How is the restoration on her coming?

nice site! i like the way the fire balls follow the mouse, very unique. i would recommend setting up an online application so prospective member have easy access to it. i put it in my vac's website, we get about 6 applicants a month. doesn't mean those six become members, but it seems to peak their interest.

overall a very nice site and btw your tanker is a beauty!

I agree, the website is really easy to use and that tanker is magnificent.

Well, we all know fire trucks are supposed to be red, but i have to say, you guys have some pretty nice trucks. I don't know what it is, but i love that blue look....

They have INTERNET access out their? WoW Just kidding, site looks good

Nice site overall. :) . 2 things that i suggest- get rid of the flames following the mouse on the main page. 2- add the specs of all your trucks (ie; year,pump capcity,tank size, who made them. Again nice site. very user friendly

thanks for all the comments, I'll try and answer your questions.

1). No staff cars, however I tell everyone that our chief's car is the pedal car in my avaitor photo.

2). The seagraves is at New England Fire Equipment in CT. awaiting the start of the work, we got some grant $$$$ but clearly that $$$ will fall way short of what it will cost for the restoration.

3) I started the application but haven't finished it yet but that will be added soon.

4) The blue and white is really a nice look and combo, we get alot of head turning and thumbs up, yeah we know it doesn't help put out fires but they look damn good. The tanker is really a nice piece of equipment. Well designed, according to our Chief he recently spoke to Larry Davis, the expert in Rural water supply and Mr. Davis said that our tanker is the best designed and functional tanker he has seen, pretty sweet indeed.

5). Yep we finally got internet, that's why it has taken us so long to get a website up.

6). I did have the specs up for Engine 69-11 but for some reason I didn't follow through with the others, thanks for picking that up, I will get that information on.

Again thanks for the comments and come back and visit often, I am adding stuff daily.

Mark

Edited by markmets415

bump me up for some for views, thanks