Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pfdfirefighter01

Pawling Parade Or Lake Carmel's Parade: Which One Are You Going To?

31 posts in this topic

With both Pawlings and Lake Carmels parade being this friday and both departments so close to eachother, I was wondering which departments are going to Pawling and which ones are going to Lake Carmels parade? I know that Patterson is going to Lake Carmels.

Mahopac Falls is going to Lake Carmel's Parade

Anymore details on the Pawling parade, specifically the route? I knew the carnival was this weekend but this is the first I'm hearing of a parade.

Carnival starts tommorrow, Parade is Friday and starts at the elementary school on Coulter Ave, right on east main st , over the train tracks, left on dutcher ave to the fire house

New Fairfield is going to Lake carmel....ALso a bump to there pig roast coming up i believe the 16th (i think thats the right date) It was a good time last year!

I'm going to Lake Carmels to take pictures. That should be reason enough to go!!! BWAHAHAHAAH!!!!

What time do the two parades kick off? I think I saw someone say that Lake Carmel started at 7?

What time do the two parades kick off? I think I saw someone say that Lake Carmel started at 7?

http://lcfd.com/ This is a link to lcfd's website it tells you everything you want to know about the parade when it's starting and where we're marching from.

I'm home. I'll see what pictures I could salvage before the light faded.

It was a great parade!!!....thank God for the cooler weather or else that slight incline would of felt alot longer!

Lake Carmel Results

Best Overall Mahopac

2nd Best Overall Montrose

Best Color Guard Mahopac Falls

I left just before the trophys were presented. I'm sure someone here has them. Yeah the weather was perfect for a parade. Pawling's was short but fun none the less. Mad props to Port Jervis for hauling themselves and a decent sized crew all the way across the state to attend. :) I'll see if I can get some pictures uploaded soon for all you buffy types.

Edited by WAS967

Yes, and a nice rescue to boot....and how about the 2 classic Macks!?!?!?! Awesomeness expelled from the exhaust pipes...

Putnam Valley 2nd Best under 25

Mahopac Falls- Second Best Over 26 & Best Color Guard

the two classic macks are from the guy who restores them in middletown. He happens to live in pawling and just got a hold of our old ladder truck which he is going to refurbish. I dont have any results because i left for an auto accident and didnt get back in time. If i get any later, ill post them asap.

Montrose best engine and 2nd best overall.

Thanks yo the boys from mahopac for inviting is back to help them celebrate their win.

New Fairfield got best marine unit Carmel got best ladies and something else Mahopac got best ladder Kent police cadets got best explorers I think Putnam valley got best tanker I'm not sure and the Young Colonials got best juniors on the musical side In Lake Carmel.

Edited by texastom791

All i heard for pawling results were dover best overall and port jervis of course for the farthest Dept to come

Since when do the Young Colonials not win something?? Those kids have been knockin em dead for years.

I was told Dover took best overall, best antique,best color guard and best aerial not sure who won the others would like to know who took the band trophies

Putnum Lake won best tanker in lake carmel.

OK here's what I got before the light really went bad for me.

17-2-1

17-2-1-4.jpg

17-3-1

17-3-1.jpg

17-4-1, would you believe that this rig have been with LCFD since 1992, and this is the first time I have ever gotten a picture of it??

17-4-1.jpg

23-4-1 Here's my question, doesn't it seem a little unfair that a brand new tanker wins Best Tanker?? Shouldn't it wait until it's got a little seasoning before it can be judged?? PS the LED lights that imitate rotators on the back end of PLFD's Engine were pretty sweet.

23-4-1.jpg

Way to go Montrose!!!! now let's gear up for the Convention. Good Luck!!! :D