Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xfirefighter484x

Reminiscing...

7 posts in this topic

Gee, and I thought this was going to be a discussion about times gone by, not gas prices. I was up in Carmel earlier tonight with an old friend of mine and we were driving around. I was pointing out places, and what was there before, and it was an interesting little trip down memory lane. PS 3.95 a gallon for Sunoco Plus Broadway and Van Cortlandt Park South.

Edited by JBE

Its sad when I went to fill my Harley up the other day. Filling that 5 gallon tank cost as much as filling my first car!

hell, there is an old gas station in montrose with what the prices where in 04-06. the prices are 2.45 for regular. 2.50 for plus and 2.59 for super

Unreal. I stopped trying to make sense of it all. It's killing me driving 100 miles per day. I remember reading that article on CNN money too. Oh well, conserve fuel, but a smaller car and don't leave the apparatus idling if not necessary (right 484?)

Unreal. I stopped trying to make sense of it all. It's killing me driving 100 miles per day. I remember reading that article on CNN money too. Oh well, conserve fuel, but a smaller car and don't leave the apparatus idling if not necessary (right 484?)

Lol, sure, if you say so!