Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
afd65

Who Do You Think Will Make The NFL Playoffs, Win The Bowl?

54 posts in this topic

Who does everyone predict will make the playoffs and then win the Super Bowl?

New England Patriots. Duh!

thats x635 we all knew that u love them but we will see who wins i think they will make it there but not win it though

Steelers, Steelers, or Steelers.

Did I mention the Steelers?

Seth - I hope your not a Pats fan!!

Me and you gonna have beef bro!!

Does that mean you like the Red Sox too!?!?!?! :chainsaw:

I called it months ago: so much for the Giants.

Always have been, and always will be a GIANTS fan. This year they started to show me some potential for next year. Big Blue will be at the "big show" next year, I feel it!!!

As for this year, Green Bay and New England. Come on Packers!

PACK THIS!!!

Packers will be eliminated by the Eagles, Pats by the Steelers. Jets will be knocked out first round if they make it. Colts might get knocked out in the 2nd round, if they can get past the Pats. I don't care what anyone says, the Steelers are unstoppable. This coming from a Jets fan!

i love big blue goin to the game tonite and they will be great next year eli is starting to come around and he will be just like his brother.

Steelers vs. Eagles

Steelers win by 10

GO EAGLES!!! they are going to win the super bowl... no one in the NFC can stop them even w/o TO. They win if TO is back for the Bowl.

Yeah no one in the NFC can stop them but they have lost in the last 2 weeks to the Ramss 8-8 andthe Bengals 8-8. Go eagles. I almost picked the Falcons but I give the edge to the Eagles with home field. The Steelers will be really hard to beat.

Yeah no one in the NFC can stop them but they have lost in the last 2 weeks to the Ramss 8-8 andthe Bengals 8-8.  Go eagles.  I almost picked the Falcons but I give the edge to the Eagles with home field.  The Steelers will be really hard to beat.

They lost because they rested everyone. McNabb, Kearse, Westbrook and everyone else that matters were not playing. All of the back up were in.

the patriots all the way =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :D

AS a Giants Fan I got to go with a new York team so i will have to go with the JETS

I'll go with Mike's call and say the Eagles!

ALS says he'll let you know how the game was.

Cause he's heading to Jacksonsville!

All I know is....save me a seat!

JETS WON TODAY AND THE JETS ARE ONE STEP FATHER TO THE SUPERBOWL AND THEY ARE GOING ALL THE WAY =D>

JETS WON TODAY AND THE JETS ARE ONE STEP FATHER TO THE SUPERBOWL AND THEY ARE GOING ALL THE WAY  =D>

WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!

hate to be the one to tell u this but the jets aren't goin anywhere. this is just holding up there golf time

hate to be the one to tell u this but the jets aren't goin anywhere.  this is just holding up there golf time

OUCH!! Us loyal Jets fans that have been there even through the days of Rich Kotite :cry2: are very proud to see them get this far. As much as I don't think we don't have a chance against Pittsburgh, we will hope and pray. If the defense holds strong, Curtis 'My Favorite' Martin can have a stellar preformance, and if Chad P can repeat what he did on Saturday, things may work out.

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

P.S. - Just remember who's currently on the links from NY/NJ!

who's going to win thia weekend?

Colts, Steelers, Eagles, Falcons

As much as I would love to see a NY team win it all, and as much as I hate to say this, I think for the Super Bowl, it will be either New England vs. Philadelphia or Pittsburgh vs. Philadelphia.

the pats all the way =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :D:D

hoping the colts will win this year manning has had his best year and that would top of his year

I would love to sit in the stadium and see anyone but the damn Patriots. I would love to say its destiny. ALS going to the superbowl and the jets make it. But I've been a Jets fan #-o long enough to know the odds of that are slim. Especially with the Colts playing the way they are.

ALS, any room in your suitcase for me, lol? I will fit, I fold nicely. I'd also love to know how (or who you know) to get your tix!

As for the Super Bowl, you can count on the Patriots being there......and winning.