Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

T-Shirt Screenprinting?

13 posts in this topic

I was just curious if anyone knows of any good screenprinting/embroidery companies in the area for T-shirts,sweats and jackets. I know of ASIwear and have used them in the past,but I want original Fire shirts made up too. Anyone that can help would be greatly appreciated

Without a doubt Rescuestuff. I also believe they are a sponser of this site as well.

914-293-7239 or use the handy link 585 put in his post.

I have used RescueStuff when I was a chief and they were very reliable and quick to get my orders done. I highly recommend them.

I was just curious if anyone knows of any good screenprinting/embroidery companies in the area for T-shirts,sweats and jackets. I know of ASIwear and have used them in the past,but I want original Fire shirts made up too. Anyone that can help would be greatly appreciated

You can try Con-Tees in Mount Vernon. I believe they are on Dock St. He's done alot of work for F.D.'s in the area. Easy guys to get along with. Mike & Joe Conti.

Please, use Rescustuff. Not only do they do a great job, they're also longtime sponsors and supporters of this forum and EMTBravo.com. By giving them your business, you help to keep this site online and free!!

I am the founder/CEO of Ryan's Promo & Print and would be glad to speak with any of you interested in screen-printed apparel. I've done a good deal of work with FD and security related fields. Please let me know your specs.

Ah...RESCUESTUFF...support Bravo sponsors!!!! Oh yeah, thanks, that reminds me, I think I have stuff to pick up at the shop...oooops!

Sunny Side Printing in Ardsley they've done alot of stuff for DFFD and do an awesome job everytime.Message me if you want more info.

I can also vouch for Sunny Side. The owner is a volunteer FF and EMT.

AH Rescue Stuff Where I Love to Spend My PayCheck On BUFF GEAR lol They Do really good work and Custom Stuff ( I Get all my Fitted hats Custom Made) And That is my only place that I will go to buy BUFF GEAR because they do everything to your spects and in a timely Fashion!!!