Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jack10562

FDMV - Promotions/Hiring - revisited

48 posts in this topic

This is easy-you jump in the pool and you swim! yes its there! lol

I am also curious to know what "swimming is". You can PM me or post it to the public if you don't mind.

One of the requirements for employment as a firefighter with NRFD, was that you had to prove you could swim. That was 30+ years ago, maybe 40.

If you couldn't swim could a cannonball be accepted?

Just heard on the scanner that MVPD is chasing a pair of leather firefighting boots eastbound on 3rd street! possible destination is north white plains???

I just learned today what this post is about. The details are unbelivable and would get anyone mad! I hope the Police get involved and investigate the situation ,followed up by an arrest.

Did triple A confirm the boots where stolen I heard they where bragging how the one of them stole the boots from the place today up in the academy

I just learned today what this post is about. The details are unbelivable and would get anyone mad! I hope the Police get involved and investigate the situation ,followed up by an arrest.

An arrest would only be forthcoming if the recruit failed to list these arrests. If he listed them, and MV decided to hire him anyway, there's no crime per se.

Edited by INIT915

An arrest would only be forthcoming if the recruit failed to list these arrests. If he listed them, and MV decided to hire him anyway, there's no crime per se.

Nothing to do with listing arrests. This is a brand new (after the thread was started) crime. As LT410 says above -Leather Boots from North White Plains stolen ! IMO a Police investagation should be started tommorrow.

Nothing to do with listing arrests. This is a brand new (after the thread was started) crime. As LT410 says above -Leather Boots from North White Plains stolen ! IMO a Police investagation should be started tommorrow.

Where did this AAA story come from? Was that part of the News12 story? Generally, Police (at least where I work), don't start investigations based on allegations posted on EMTBravo.

Where did this AAA story come from? Was that part of the News12 story? Generally, Police (at least where I work), don't start investigations based on allegations posted on EMTBravo.

Not part of News 12 story. I agree 100% with you - investigations don't start here.

In my opinion , the facts need to be supplied to the PD. Thats all I'm really trying to say.

Many cases are started by vaild tips , and solved because people brag about the deed. Proper notifications - not allegations.

Time will tell.

Bottom line...........Whose relative was it???

Bottom line...........Whose relative was it???

Are you implying the MVFD Recruits have Political connections?

SAY IT AIN'T SO!

THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN IN MV! lol

:rolleyes:

Amen Brother!

Ive been thinking for the last few years that maybe MV should just be annexed by NYC and become part of the Bronx. For my 28 years on this planet it has been the joke of Westchester County. The people of the 'Vern have continued to vote corrupt nitwits into public office year after year. The city is a mess, crime is rampant and the tax base is non-existant. I think we should just call it a wrap and give it a 718 area code, maybe the nice part by the cross county can become part of Eastchester.

Ive been thinking for the last few years that maybe MV should just be annexed by NYC and become part of the Bronx. For my 28 years on this planet it has been the joke of Westchester County. The people of the 'Vern have continued to vote corrupt nitwits into public office year after year. The city is a mess, crime is rampant and the tax base is non-existant. I think we should just call it a wrap and give it a 718 area code, maybe the nice part by the cross county can become part of Eastchester.

What makes you think NYC wants the problem?