Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Monty

Hi Tech Setup

52 members have voted

1. 1. What is the purpose of this setup?

• Trainee 60 Control Professional
    • Training class for Baby Boomers to understand Gen Y'ers
    • Equipment needed to solve the current economic crisis
    • Kingdom building in WoW
    • World domination
    • Something else ....

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 posts in this topic

That's Seth's Headquarters for the EMT Bravo Forums!!!!!

I would assume it is a place to be able to post mutipal things at one time on EMTBravo. I have one problem though, where are 15 differant scanners???

Thomas

Serious gamer who has aspirations to make it to the finals in Japan!

Isn't that the guys set up from Die Hard and Live Free? Warlock or whatever his name was.

:blink: That's about $450 a month in WoW subscriptions is what that is. Hi, my name is 242steve and I am recovering World of Warcraft addict... My account has been inactive since 6/18/08. :rolleyes:

I'm sure the City of Stamford is happy to have their dispatcher back... But im sure their was none of that going on while you were on the clock... ;)

or whatever his name was.

Leeeeeeeerrrrroooooooooooooyyyy Jeeeeeeeennnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkiiiiinnnnnnnnssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

WoW is for winners...

On-Line Gamers Anonymous is a twelve-step, self-help fellowship sharing our experience, strengths and hope to help each other recover and heal from the problems caused by excessive game playing, be it computer, video, console, or on-line games. Our community includes the recovering gamer and the family member, loved ones, friends, and concerned others. We all know how powerful, cunning, baffling and destructive excessive gaming can be, because we have seen it happen, with our own eyes. It can be devastating to the real-world lives of gamers, their relationships and those individuals close to them. Through the encouragement of open discussion, support, and referrals, we heal ourselves, by helping each other through this.

http://www.olganon.org/

Apparantly, gaming is also deadly:

Lee Seung Seop

EMTBravoAnonymous.com anyone??? ;)

Edited by T. John

My roommate showed me an article about this guy, he was running like 32 WoW accounts at once... Seriously man, seek help.