Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ac316scu

MTA Buses w/ blue lights

8 posts in this topic

I was on I-95 today near Pelham parkway and the hutch and I noticed that all the buses had 2 flashing blue lights on the body and another one on the window. Why do they have these and why are they allowed to have them?

I dont know why, but I have also noticed them on buses in the fordam section of the Bronx & Inwood in Manhattan

I was on I-95 today near Pelham parkway and the hutch and I noticed that all the buses had 2 flashing blue lights on the body and another one on the window. Why do they have these and why are they allowed to have them?

no they are not , i was talking with andrea stewart cousins about the whole blue lite issue and she said she was already asked by a few chiefs ( i dont know names) to look into the blue light issue and she said she has had conversations about the law with state law makers and she says they are looking into forcing agencies that are breaking the law to remove all front facing blue lights

OK, Seth, someone, lock this. This was brought up a few months ago. It's a select bus service route that runs the length of Fordham Road to Pelham Parkway up into Co Op City.

Much ado about nothing, IMHO.

OK, Seth, someone, lock this. This was brought up a few months ago. It's a select bus service route that runs the length of Fordham Road to Pelham Parkway up into Co Op City.

Much ado about nothing, IMHO.

I second this...all in favor...

I second this...all in favor...

I.

(no more blue light threads)

Edited by DonMoose

Sorry I was just trying to find out some information on something I didn't know about and I still don't. Maybe somebody could post up a link to the thread a few months ago rather then getting all pissed off. Thanks for all your help guys