Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

What Do You Want To See From EMTBravo In 2009?

12 posts in this topic

Members,

After a succesful 2008 and for the first time ever, I'm currently in the process of developing several strategic goals and plans for 2009. It will be EMTBravo's 6th year online, and this will act as a "road map" for future growth and refinement.. Some are related to strengthening our finances, administration, and other "behind the scenes" items. Also on my list is figuring out how intergrate EMTBravo into the "Web 2.0" world, making the site more social-networking friendly and developing mobile access features.

If you have any suggestions, ideas, or feedback about anything with the site, please post on this thread.

Thanks!

-Seth G.

Founder & CEO, Director Of Development, The EMTBravo Group

Round Rock, TX

Email: seth@emtbravo.com

Definately more mobile access. The site is a pain to read on a PDA

I just tried it and it works a lot better thanks for the link.

I suggest:

EMTBravo Goes "On The Road" in 2009

Oh wait, we already have that! :D

How about EMTBravo Fire/EMS Training?

We have so much talent on here.

Would someone like to do a lecture for us?

Also, one of our members suggested to me a EMTBravo Day

at the NYS Firemen's Home. I am sure the guys and gals up

in Hudson, NY would love that. Thoughts?

I'd be happy to set it up.

In 2009 the EMTBravo Events is going to EXPLODE!

Whoops, can I type that word online? lol

One last thing..........

In 2009 I would like to see EVERY MEMBER of EMTBravo Log On

and Donate to help keep this GREAT site running. Seth has to dip into

his own pockets month after month for us. It's not fair!

We all want to keep EMTBravo running, Right?

DONATE AND SHOW SOME SUPPORT TODAY!

http://www.emtbravo.net/index.php?autocom=donate

RWC another excellent Idea. Maybe EMTbravo can sponsor/host training seminars or events on different topics. Not a bad idea and I am sure that there are more than a few qualified people on here to help out.

How about we separate fire/EMS news into the Westchester/Rockland area and move all other comments/news to another forum ie: the rest of the world.I get tired of reading posts from East Jesus Texas which have no bearing on what we do here in th NorthEast!!!

How about we separate fire/EMS news into the Westchester/Rockland area and move all other comments/news to another forum ie: the rest of the world.I get tired of reading posts from East Jesus Texas which have no bearing on what we do here in th NorthEast!!!

If it involves emergency services in Texas, then surely it is related to what we do in the NE, try just not reading those posts if YOU fell they do not apply to you, just my thoughts.

Edited by markmets415

Rob,

I love the idea of having an EMTBRAVO day at the firemans home in Hudson, great idea.

Maybe adding some administrative titles to the profile area, such as: commissioner, board of director, Fire Dept. President, Fire Dept Vice President, past chief instead of ex-chief (sounds better) just to name a few.

Maybe adding some administrative titles to the profile area, such as: commissioner, board of director, Fire Dept. President, Fire Dept Vice President, past chief instead of ex-chief (sounds better) just to name a few.

how many titles do you want next to your name :lol:

how many titles do you want next to your name :lol:

You should only have one posted, whatever your current rank or title and if you have a job in the service that is ok too.