Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo.COM's 6th Birthday!

14 posts in this topic

Members-

At 00:01 hrs on January 1st, 2009, EMTBravo.COM (the original and main portion of this site-the portal) will turn 6 years old.

EMTBravo.com went live at midnight on January 1st, 2003, while I was living in Woburn, MA (just north of Boston) as a small personal site for me to share my photos and information that people used to tell and send me. The site's name was based on my AOL username, and I can not recollect how I came up with the screen name "EMTBravo", as I came up with it in the late 90's. Although I pondered changing the name many times, EMTBravo has become a household name, of sorts.

From that point, the site- thanks to an awesome and incredible membership, and the support of many- this site has grown to where it is today. I like to describe it as a "snowball effect". Again, 2008 marked yet another continued year of growth. We continue to recieve thousands of visitors daily, from all corners of the globe-including some very "high profile" people who are daily visitors as well. 2008 also brought many changes to EMTBravo.com, including our new photo portal, and has set the stage for EMTBravo.com to grow even more in 2009.

I'd like to thank everybody for all their support with their site, I really do enjoy providing it for all of you, and can't believe it's been 6 years already....where does the time go? From our amazing, hard working staff, to our donors and advertisers who help fund us, to the members who share and contribute on this forum.....I thank you again for making EMTBravo.COM what it is.

TO SEE HOW THE EMTBRAVO.COM MAIN PAGE EVOLVED ALONG THE WAY, CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE INTERNET ARCHIVE "WAYBACK MACHINE"

-Seth G.

Founder & CEO, Director Of Development

The EMTBravo Group

*Note: This forum was launched on November 14th, 2003, and recently celebrated it's 5th year online.

Happy 6th Birthday EMTBravo.

Thank You

Chris

Glad to be part of EMTBravo since Day 1

and honored to be Member # 2.

I remember like it was yesterday chatting online AOL IM with

Seth about a website he was starting up.

I logged on and signed up.

6 years later here we are!

EMTBravo has come a LONG way and continues to grow.

Thank You Seth and to ALL the Members for making

EMTBravo what it is today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMTBRAVO!

Thanks Seth and Happy 6th B-Day to the site.

Happy Birthday EMTBravo! May there be many more on the horizon.

Keep up all the good work.

I remember finding EMTBravo while "googling" pics of Yonkers ESU to show some guys here at work...I knew Seth's email was EMTBravo and put 2 and 2 together....great site and strong work!

Seems like it was just a few weeks ago that we read about EMTBravo's fifth birthday. Time just goes by waaaaay too fast anymore...... :rolleyes:

Happy 6th, anyway!

Seems like it was just a few weeks ago that we read about EMTBravo's fifth birthday. Time just goes by waaaaay too fast anymore...... :rolleyes:

Happy 6th, anyway!

You're right! The older ya get the faster the time goes! It sure doesn't seem like it's been another year!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMTBRAVO.COM GLAD TO BE A PART OF THIS SITE

Congrats to Seth & the EMTBravo staff. You guys do an amazing job.

What can we expect for 2009?

Edited by BrotherFF

It's not said nearly enough, but THANK YOU!!!!

This site really has revolutionized the internet in our emergency services area and brought together hundreds of people who ordinarily wouldn't talk to one another. Also, it's attracted people who've never even used the internet before, and learned just for this site. There's something to be said for someone who has the talent to pull that off.

It really bites me that some members are so unappreciative. What would we all do without EMTBravo?

Congrats on all your hard work!!!!!

happy b-day and thank you, looking forward to another great year

Edited by JHK3605

Happy Birthday Seth and my sincerest congratulations!

Best of luck in Texas and here's to even more bigger and better things in 2009!

Yours,

Joe "10-Buff-4" Schneiderman, DA BUFF