Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mdm911

180 Cardnial Road - Roosevelt Fire District - Hyde Park, NY

19 posts in this topic

Going by the fire pic on the Journal - a HELLUVA save by RFD!

What is going on in the 6th picture, looks like they are assisting another brother??

Great work Roosevelt and assisting Depts.

What is going on in the 6th picture, looks like they are assisting another brother??

Great work Roosevelt and assisting Depts.

No Mark, they are just changing his air bottle... You know it is that more hands makes for easier work therory... LOL

Edited by FIRECHIEF63

nice Pics.. Thanks for sharing and great job guys

No Mark, they are just changing his air bottle... You know it is that more hands makes for easier work therory... LOL

Good deal thanks

post-5648-1231890239.jpg

post-5648-1231890260.jpg

What is that strange, white substance on the ground? The weather prognosticators promise we'll see some, but I've seen more salt that snow! :P

is that a loaner rescue or something? what happened to 51?

If I'm not mistaken, I think that is 63-83 (or 82), the new cascade truck.

Yes TurboRich, it is a loaner rescue for the time being and is running as 63-51 till the real unit is done with some much needed repairs and fitting of the newly aquired FireAct Grant provided Hurst Tools. This loaner will be running as 63-51 for a few more weeks.

Yes TurboRich, it is a loaner rescue for the time being and is running as 63-51 till the real unit is done with some much needed repairs and fitting of the newly aquired FireAct Grant provided Hurst Tools. This loaner will be running as 63-51 for a few more weeks.

Looks nice.. I always loved those Ford Cs. What department is it from originally (As I would be willing to bet it came from Ray...LOL.. surprised it doesn't have one of those FU lights on the front)

When you're done with it you should send it just a little south (as long as the diesel tank is secure... LMAO!)

Looks nice.. I always loved those Ford Cs. What department is it from originally (As I would be willing to bet it came from Ray...LOL.. surprised it doesn't have one of those FU lights on the front)

When you're done with it you should send it just a little south (as long as the diesel tank is secure... LMAO!)

you are correct there turbo lol but it originally came from water witch CT which is one of the vol. depts in the city of danbury

When the "loaner" to Station 1 service there is completed, it will be going to Station 2 with the designation of 63-83. An air and lighting vehicle.

The Lighting and Air unit is an 1989 Ford C / E-One, from Waterwitch Hose Co. of Danbury, CT. They just replaced that unit with a 4 door International / E-One.

Anyone know cause of the fire? Looks like it may be the same builder as my house.........