Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
uvfd67

Ham Radio Operators

26 posts in this topic

Are there any other ham's on emtbravo?

Mike

KC2MJR

Hey me and a couple of buddies are looking for a good Elmer to help us with getting our licenses. Anyone know of one or are willing to help school us?

Your best best would be to try and contact someone from your local Amateur Radio club, try finding one on the ARRL.org website. Also, definitely pick up the manuals that teach you what you need to know for the exams. For my tech, I just picked up the ARRL one, read it cover to cover, and took the test. I have the general manual book now, just need to read it...

I'm not far from ARRL's headquarters but we were looking for someone pretty much from the Southern CT / Westchester area. Thanks for the additional information!

Tom O KC2CRV 73s talk on the beacon or lets set up a hams & eggs.

Izzy, Danbury has a pretty active Ham Operator group. Look them up, they do alot of work with the city's emergency management too.

Hey me and a couple of buddies are looking for a good Elmer to help us with getting our licenses. Anyone know of one or are willing to help school us?

The Volunteer Fire Police Association of Dutchess County plans on putting on a ham radio seminar/course which will be open to all emergency services personnel. They are going to try to set it up within the next couple of months. The goal is to get everyone licensed to at least a Technican Grade License.

If your interested PM me and I'll put your name in the data base to personally send you information.

The Volunteer Fire Police Association of Dutchess County plans on putting on a ham radio seminar/course which will be open to all emergency services personnel. They are going to try to set it up within the next couple of months. The goal is to get everyone licensed to at least a Technican Grade License.

If your interested PM me and I'll put your name in the data base to personally send you information.

Thats a pretty cool idea, hey maybe some of the local repeaters might become active again.

Brian

N2BTD

Ex-N2WGI - Just got my initials as my vanity call after waiting over 10 years for them to be available !

Pete

KC2DYZ. 73's, y'all.

I am not, however my uncle is N2EYH, Rich Bodin.

He is very active in the Dutchess County area.

I am not, however my uncle is N2EYH, Rich Bodin.

He is very active in the Dutchess County area.

I know Rich, Very nice guy.

K2RJG

Rich G.

Are there any other ham's on emtbravo?

Mike

KC2MJR

Peter

KC2RCW