EMTBravo's Member Of The Week Ending January 17th, 2009 is

x134

post-2-1233013531.jpg

Posts to date: 428 posts

Previous Member Group(s): Verified Member, Alpha Member

New Member Group: Award Winning Member

Member #: 4288

Click Here To View x134's Profile Page

x134 was chosen this week by the EMTBravo Staff for being a very active contributor to the site. His posts are always positive, constructive, and respectful.

Congrats!

-Seth G. & the EMTBravo.net Team

An EMTBravo.net Member Of The Weel is chosen by the EMTBravo.net staff each week, and announced every weekend at the end of the week. Members are chosen based on their contributions to making this forum an informative and pleasant community to visit.

Factors for Member Of The Week nomination include but are not limited to:

-Regular, high quality informative posts

-Detailed Incident Alerts

-Photo sets

-Member behavior and attitude

-Member interaction with other members

-Members willingness to help

Members Of The Week are nominated and chosen internally by EMTBravo.net staff team, so please DO NOT contact the staff with any nominations or suggestions. EMTBravo.net Staff Members ARE NOT eligible for this program.

A Member Of The Month is chosen by placing all the winners of "Member Of The Week" up for voting by the general membership at the end of each month. All EMTBravo.net Member Of The Month Award winners are then elegible for the "Member Of The Year" title, announced in December.

Members can recieve the "Member Of The Week" award up to three (3) times a year maximum.

If you wish to opt-out of this program, please notify an EMTBravo staff member ASAP.

Da Rock Rules!!!!!!

What he gets his picture taken and on his member of the Week, Life could be no better LOL congrats

Thanks guys. I know I will never hear the end of this!

We'll certainly try and make sure that happens!!! :lol:

Congrats 134!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey suck a** wipe your nose.

Edited by SPFC56-233

All morning at shift change thats all he was talking about . Man this guy was letting everyone know about it , he even put a little homemade emtbravo sticker on his helmet . he is quite possibly the biggest buff in dutchess county . oh shoot !

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ahhhooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Don!

Thanks Don for the support of the site, great meeting you the other night @ Copperfields, hey maybe we can market that emtbravo helmet sticker!!!!!!

All morning at shift change thats all he was talking about . Man this guy was letting everyone know about it , he even put a little homemade emtbravo sticker on his helmet . he is quite possibly the biggest buff in dutchess county . oh shoot !

Wapp boggie car 1, A.K.A 68-1 AKA ,Joe ''T jr'' good idea market an emt bravo helmet sticker. You should take that right down to E C Printing. YOU CAN PUT THE NEW STICKER RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR UNION STICKER HA,HA,HA. Most of your clothing comes from him these days anyway!!!!! OH SHOOT LOL. :o

I hope there is not any big incidents in the south end of the Town of Poughkeepsie or Wappingers today, both ''SUPPER'' Chiefs are working at AFD. 68-1 AND 53-1. lol GROUP 4 RUUULESSS..................... :lol:

Now that the guys at my job are done busting my chops ..... for now.....that isn't a bad idea about the sticker. Give them to people who have donated to the site and have them say ''EMT BRAVO SUPPORTER''.

Edited by x134

THE ROCK......MY HERO...(again) get on group 4 and teach me your stuff ....man.

THE ROCK......MY HERO...(again) get on group 4 and teach me your stuff ....man.

LOL! Saw THAT coming a mile away! :D

"Dont hate us Cause u aint us"

Don't go stealing group 1s saying..... I can't wait to see the locker.

It may be time to post the video of the Group 1 firefighter interviews..

"daaaaaaaaaa... life saving rope composed of specially braided nylon withstands a load of daaaaaaaaaaa....."

BU1FF knows what's up...

It may be time to post the video of the Group 1 firefighter interviews..

"daaaaaaaaaa... life saving rope composed of specially braided nylon withstands a load of daaaaaaaaaaa....."

BU1FF knows what's up...

Hey Donnie...... U have to be four times better then 1 to work on group 4 !!!!!!!

Hey Donnie...... U have to be four times better then 1 to work on group 4 !!!!!!!

And you have to be a self loathing sadomasochist that likes to clean to work on group 3..

Also make sure you all join the new Facebook group- DON ROBISON IS MY FIREMAN SUPERHERO - accepting members (and photos) now!!!!!!

n119243705423_5055.jpg

OMFGLMAO!!!

Edited by Turborich

And you have to be a self loathing sadomasochist that likes to clean to work on group 3..

Also make sure you all join the new Facebook group- DON ROBISON IS MY FIREMAN SUPERHERO - accepting members (and photos) now!!!!!!

n119243705423_5055.jpg

OMFGLMAO!!!

I am bummed....joined up and all these cool Officer spots...but no OFFICIAL ROCK PAPPARAZZI? Thought I'd be a shoe in! :D

New officers added.. :lol: .. maybe we could have members of the week!

You know Don would win every week though- basically he's a big deal- people know him. I even hear he pees excellance.

He was some Ambulance Driver today.. award winning bag carrying and stretcher lifting skills :lol:

New officers added.. :lol: .. maybe we could have members of the week!

You know Don would win every week though- basically he's a big deal- people know him. I even hear he pees excellance.

He was some Ambulance Driver today.. award winning bag carrying and stretcher lifting skills :lol:

Lol, there's something wrong with you boy!