Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Verplanck Chief's Car

34 posts in this topic

Does anybody out there know if Verplanck is getting a cheifs car for 2491

Last i knew, there were no plans of getting a car for Chief O'Brien. They have 2 assistant chiefs vehicles, a newer Expedition (2492) and a newer Explorer (2493).

I havnt heard anything but Come on Rock out the Converson VAN as A Chief Car Is the BEST lol it is like the secert service in Verplanck. If I hear of anything I will let you know!!!

We had specked out a police package interceptor as a new chief's car previously and that's as far as it got. I think 91 likes driving around in his "Hillary" van "as we call it" anyway. :D

Do you guys really have a van for a chief's car ?

The Chief is using his personal vehicle, which is a van - it is not property of the Fire District.

The Chief is using his personal vehicle, which is a van - it is not property of the Fire District.

Oh okay.

Like FFNick said, its not a Fire District vehicle, but it is definately bad-a$$ lol. What other Chief can say they have a bed and TV in their car? :P

Like FFNick said, its not a Fire District vehicle, but it is definately bad-a$$ lol. What other Chief can say they have a bed and TV in their car? :P

nice B)

Someone got to get us a picture of the "Van"

I will take a picture tomorrow when I go home since it is my fathers van thuis van was bought right after

He got out of chief the first time. I have to say that was the first vehicle I learned to drive as akid I will do my best to post it asap

Yeah I'd like to see a pic as well it sounds pretty interesting.

its a real shaggin wagon!!!! dont know when the last time i've seen a van with redlights and siren pull up to a call. and im not talking about an ambulance either.

Quck question. Does having red lights and a siren in your personal vehicle effect your insurance in any way?

Hope This Work!!! I Was Suppose to Go wash the VAN for him First But that was just way to much work todo. lol I just Hope he doesnt try to bring me up on charges for not cleaning the chief car lol

post-2846-1234045345.jpg

post-2846-1234045368.jpg

post-2846-1234045376.jpg

post-2846-1234045385.jpg

post-2846-1234045393.jpg

post-2846-1234045404.jpg

I Know I know Chief it the Weather is Warm tomorrow then I might think about cleaning the VAN(CHIEF CAR) If not you are on your own lol

They were looking for one, but nobody will build one with an ice cream maker in it for Paulie

gotta love the matchbox engine on the dash!!!!

Hahaha, our family had a high top conversion van like for a decade. What a fun vehicle that was. We replaced it with a low top van, basically a supersized SUV. Great for roadtrips! :)

Random question, anyone know what kind of LED light he has?

Edited by SpartanML

I believe its made by Whelan but don't quote me on it. Looks similar to the one my friend has. I will get more info unless somebody has info already please elaborate.

Chuck

Looks like a 911EP LS12? LED light.

If that van's a rockin'.....don't come a knockin'!!!

Looks like a 911EP LS12? LED light.

If that van's a rockin'.....don't come a knockin'!!!

John To me that is Disturbing to me ("If that van's a rockin'.....don't come a knockin'!!!") but Yes a 911EP LED Light I tried to convince him to strobe it out and Of course he has the OLDER TIMER Single RED LIght on The dash

I am also Thinking it could be the Verplanck REHAB Unit lol It has room for 7 seated, TV, Bring your Own Cooler, and Throw a Party lol

They were looking for one, but nobody will build one with an ice cream maker in it for Paulie

its better off with out one. this way he can stop at the stand near the firemens home.

its better off with out one. this way he can stop at the stand near the firemens home.

Would that be the Happy clown?