Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RWC130

Warren Brown - Web's World - Peekskill

24 posts in this topic

It is with deep regret and profound sadness

to announce the passing of Warren Brown

Warren was the past owner of Web's World Public Safety in Peekskill and well known

by the Police, Fire, and EMS community.

Warren was the Father of Barry Brown,

Deputy Chief of the Mohegan Fire Department

Funeral Services will be held Monday, February 16th

at the First Hebrew Congregation in Peekskill

11 AM

First Hebrew Congregation of Peekskill

1821 Main Street

Peekskill, NY

On a personal note, I knew Warren since I was 5 years old

Warren was a great guy, he will be missed.

RIP and condolences to his family and friends

Warren will be missed and my condolences to Barry and family for their loss.

Warren was genuinely a gentleman and battled through some significant illnesses over the past few years and I didn't think anything could take him from us. He was a pillar with his business and was always a huge help if you had a uniform issue and ran down to the shop. It always ended up being a half or full hour ordeal as he would find what you needed in 30 seconds...but always found yourself sitting down at the desks in the front room chatting with him.

I'll miss you Warren.

Warren was such kind hearted and generous man. He will truly be missed. My condolences to his family.

Warren was a kind-hearted gentleman who loved talking to anyone who came into the shop. Everytime going to WEB's, I anticipated being there for 5 minutes, an hour passed having a conversation with Warren about things that happened around town and my family. Even if I didnt need anything, Id stop in just to say hello. Warren will be truly missed by all and may he rest in peace.

Warren sold me my first EMS uniform in the early 90s. I've been back there several times since then and it has always been a pleasure.

My condolences to Barry and his family.

My condolences to Barry and his family. Warren was a great man and will be missed.

RIP Warren! He will be missed, especially in the Peekskill area!

He did the outline of Patrol 4[ forunner] to Rescue 40 PORT CHESTER FIRE on the back of winter coat in 1974 when nobody else could! Nice man

My condolences to the family of my long time friend Warren and the officers and members of the Mohegan F. D. All of us who knew him will always remember him for the admiration, generosity, and support he had for all members of the emergency services his business served.

I personally did not know Warren, but there is a sad feeling in the community when someone well know, as he was, passes away.

My condolences and regrads go out to the family.

R.I.P. Warren. What a awsome person he was! I feel prevliged to have know him. B

Barry and family- My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Mike Fitzgerald

Horry County Fire/Rescue

Conway, SC

My condolences to Barry and his Family on thier loss.. Warren will be greatly missed in the community

RIP

Stuart

Warren Was a great guy anything you needed at Webs World he got it for you, He will trully be missed Me he RIP My condolence to the Family.

On a side note, Warren was an honorary member of the Mohegan Vol. Fire Assoc. and was recently helping out with fire prevention details. It is a great loss not only to the Brown family, but to the Mohegan FD and the entire community.

R.I.P. Warren. He was a great Father and Grandfather and role model for the communities he lived and worked in. He will truly be missed by everyone who's paths he's crossed over the many years in our community. My sympathy is with Barry in this time of need. If there is anything that can be done to help, please reach out to us, we are ALL here for you.

Edited by EMSwhitecloud

RIP Sir.

I didnt you him, but I know Barry. He has a heart of gold.

Barry - If you are a member here - shoot me a PM please.

I've known Warren since I was about 5 years old and when I joined the FD I got all my unifrom accessories from him, he would always take the time to make sure everything was right down to the last detail, and if you needed something special he would get it for you. Rest in Peace my friend. My condolences to the Brown family and Mohegan FD.

RIP Warren. My Prayers and condolences to Barry. Take comfort in knowing that your dad in at peace in a better place, now.

Barry, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this difficult and trying time.

Our sincere condolences from everyone here at the PFD.Barry ,our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I have a lot of memories visiting Warren at Web's World and as mentioned

sometimes just to chat.

Funny thing... half the time I would go see him (in my buffy younger years)

he would talk you out of buying something you didn't need.

I remember him saying to me once "What do you need that ..... for" Know what? He was right!

I didn't need it and he talked me out of wasting my money. Who does that?

Another time that stands out was late one Saturday afternoon just before a Parade

a bunch of us realized we didn't have any White Gloves. We called Warren and he

came down to open the shop after it was closed. I asked him how much for the gloves

and he said "get lost, I am going home"

I know Warren is at peace right now and so happy to be with his Wife.

He missed her so much.