Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Piranha174

Suffolk County Police Officer/LODD

35 posts in this topic

Rest in Peace brother.

What a horrible way to go. I hope this mutt is tortured by the results of his decision to drink and drive for the rest of his life.

Rest in Peace, my prayers are with his family and peers.

Police Officer Glen Ciano, 45

22 year veteran of the Suffolk County Police Department

22nd Suffolk Police Officer to be killed in the Line of Duty

REST IN PEACE!

May Officer Glen Ciano Rest in Peace, and may his family friends and brother and sister officers of the Suffolk County Police Department find comfort thru this difficult time. Are Hearts and Prayers are with you all........

Rest in Peace PO Ciano. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and the Suffolk County PD.

Am I the only person who thinks that despite all the political bluster and catchy slogans we're not doing anything to really stop the DWI problem?

RIP Ciano, your dedication and service will not be forgotten. My condolences to all involved.

Condolences to the family and colleagues....22 years on the job and a repeat offneder is responsible for this tragic loss....Find a high tree and a short rope.

Rest in Peace PO Ciano. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and the Suffolk County PD.

Am I the only person who thinks that despite all the political bluster and catchy slogans we're not doing anything to really stop the DWI problem?

RIP and prayers to the officers family and fellow officers in this difficult time.

Its a sad fact that DWI arrests do little if anything to stop people from getting back behind the wheel drunk so soon after an arrest and even before the first case is heard by the courts.

Maybe we need to start impounding cars and not releasing them untill after the case since the car is "evidence" and in some cases a "weapon"

RIP, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family, friends, and fellow officers.

My condolences go out to the family of Officer Ciano and the Suffolk County Police I hope this drunk driver gets what he deserves

Rest in Peace Brother .... Your service and sacrafice for the people of Suffolk County will never be forgotten. May your family and your Co-workers be comforted by their memories of you and the work that did throughout your career.

To address what Chris said before about DWI, I agree Chris the DWI problem is out of control and it seems that our best efforts aren't even making a dent in the problem. Truth be told, it is the "slap on the wrist" penalties that are the problem, but that is the problem with all aspects of law enforcement, we put them in jail and the courts let them out....

The guy that killed this officer should swing for this....

RIP, condolences to his family, friends and fellow officers

any word on funeral arrangements?