Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xfirefighter484x

Dutchess County EMTBravo "Command Center"

28 posts in this topic

so you stand the whole time???

Is Dutchess county command center do text megesse send to cell phone ?

so you stand the whole time???

Of course!! Haha, no, I just moved the chair out of the way so it didn't block the shot.

Lack that function. If you wanted to pay me to sit there and listen to a scanner and send out texts all day, we can discuss a payment plan!! :lol:

That single UPS going to be enough to power that set up, or do you have others means of back up power?

That single UPS going to be enough to power that set up, or do you have others means of back up power?

Yes, that one power supply was spec-ed out before purchase to make sure it could handle the load of all items!

Yes, that one power supply was spec-ed out before purchase to make sure it could handle the load of all items!

And all this coming from the guy who is always complaining about being BROKE!!! LMAO :P

Problem here you cant be a dispatcher, because you never text me when thier is a call. Someone texts you, oh ME. Also, it is missing a goodlooking guy, like ME. Kinda thankful you didnt have someone else take the picture, lol. You are a buff Nate, but not like ME, lol.

Thomas

Problem here you cant be a dispatcher, because you never text me when thier is a call. Someone texts you, oh ME. Also, it is missing a goodlooking guy, like ME. Kinda thankful you didnt have someone else take the picture, lol. You are a buff Nate, but not like ME, lol.

Thomas

Not everybody can be quite as much of a superbuff as you Tommy.....

And all this coming from the guy who is always complaining about being BROKE!!! LMAO :P

True, but all this equipment was purchased a year ago, long before my current economic crisis! And the funniest part of it all, YOU are the one who whines more then I do about not having any money!!!

Such a high tech setup but note the ANALOG clock Radio in the upper left hand corner. :wacko:

Such a high tech setup but note the ANALOG clock Radio in the upper left hand corner. :wacko:

Haha, that is my ultimate backup. I got the choice of an annoying super loud electronic ear-piercing noise, or the radio to usher me out of dream land. Backup to my cell phone alarm, since I sometimes forget to set it! :o

Haha, that is my ultimate backup. I got the choice of an annoying super loud electronic ear-piercing noise, or the radio to usher me out of dream land. Backup to my cell phone alarm, since I sometimes forget to set it! :o

Set it??? I don't have to set my Nextel, I set it once and it goes off every morning! HAHA shouldaaastuck with Nextel!!! HAHAHAHA

What type of scanner are you using?

Set it??? I don't have to set my Nextel, I set it once and it goes off every morning! HAHA shouldaaastuck with Nextel!!! HAHAHAHA

Well, once I set it, it would go off every day, the only problem is, on days like the past 5 that I had off in a row, I don't want to wake up at 0615hrs when I can sleep in! Its just a matter of turning the alarm back on before I go back to work.

What type of scanner are you using?

I use a simple Uniden Bearcat BC350C. It can be seen underneath the left hand corner of my left monitor. I would LOVE to get a BCT15, or even a BCT8, something with trunking feature, but at this point, I don't really NEED one. Yet....

Hey Richie, I was told we are way too busy to use the text message system like Litchfield county does.

I wish we could though - that would be great for me when I am at college.

CIMG0165.jpg

Complete with scanner for instant buff updates. All it lacks is access to DC911 CAD!

Was this funded by the Stimulus Plan??? ;)

Nope, this was funded by the "Nathan Robbins LOVES to waste money Plan!" LMAO..... Gotta get em' in while i can buddy.....

Nate, that shelving thing on the left looks familiar..... I'm not saying, I'm just sayin.....

Nathan we at AFD know where you live! LOCK THE DOORS TO THE PLACE....... LOLOL

Nathan we at AFD know where you live! LOCK THE DOORS TO THE PLACE....... LOLOL

If anyone is at least a halfway decent firefighter, they should have NO trouble getting in no matter HOW many locks I put in, so I'm already at a disadvantage!! :lol:

Hah, that wouldn't be nearly enough!

Nope, this was funded by the "Nathan Robbins LOVES to waste money Plan!" LMAO..... Gotta get em' in while i can buddy.....
Your day will come, don't you worry!

Nate, that shelving thing on the left looks familiar..... I'm not saying, I'm just sayin.....
I can neither confirm, nor deny, any accusations that may have been presented before me....

Saints must be paying well.
Back in the days of O/T? Yup! Nowadays? Not a snowball's chance!!

sweet...and the clock?
What about it??

Your day will come, don't you worry!

OOOOO, I'm shakin' in my little space boots!!!! You don't have a hair on.... well you know what I want to say.... Gotta behave a little bit here.... LOL

TANK, bring me in!!!!!!! LOL

NICE!! High five for that one, I'm always telling nate that he "lives" in the matrix and needs a life... LMAO! And what makes it even funnier, for those who Haven't seen nathan's screen saver... it's the "scrolling green code" from the Matrix Series on both screens, and Laptop.....

Edited by EFFP411