Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
effd3918

Arlington (Dutchess) Incident 2-25-09

13 posts in this topic

Does anyone have info on the incident that occured around 0000. I believe I hear GSW to the head to SFH.

Come on Probie, the extra info is classified and I can say anything. All I can say is, 21 year old male shot in the head. Was picked up at the location in Arlington area, but was shot in a differant location. Arlington went ALS to Saints with a Code 99. DC911 notified Saints of the situation and Arlington gave an update. I just hope the guy didnt call complaining of a headache, lol. Sorry I said that last night and thought it was funny still. So that is all I can say for now. I hope this helps.

Thomas

Station 4 area.

www.pojonews.com article in yesterdays paper about the shooting. It is in the police and court briefs section. Edited by x134

One of 2 more shootings in the past few days for the CPPD.

POUGHKEEPSIE — A man was shot in the head after being robbed in the City of Poughkeepsie last night.

The incident occurred around midnight in the area of Fox Terrace and Edgar Street, police said.

The victim remained conscious and was driven to a residence in the Town of Poughkeepsie, said police.

Town police responded and turned the case over to city police.

The victim was taken to a local hospital.

No suspects have been named in the shooting. Police are still investigating the incident.

Thanks all.

So do you feel better now that you have "all the info," about some poor bastard who got shot in the head in another jurisdicition?

I honestly still don't see the need to ask about other people's jobs or misfortunes. :rolleyes:

So do you feel better now that you have "all the info," about some poor bastard who got shot in the head in another jurisdicition?

I honestly still don't see the need to ask about other people's jobs or misfortunes. :rolleyes:

Tommy I agree 100%!!! If I am not mistaken we have had this conversation on here before.

What about an EMS call is any different from a fire or mva that people take an interest in?

What about an EMS call is any different from a fire or mva that people take an interest in?

I don't know exactly what your point is....but I guess the fact that I post the same thing on other threads that ask about specific incidents keeps me even. I don't even read IA's...which I can see if someone might want to. But for the sake of being simply nosey or buffy about something that doesn't really concern anyone else to me is pretty odd.

So then to your (alsfirefghter) point and to his before witch will probally be an add on to what he said (ny10570). What does it matter if it is an EMS call or a Fire call??? We are all intrested. If we shouldnt worry about other peoples calls, then thier is no point for an IA section on this website. It is the same thing. I sit here and write an IA for an MVA or a Fire and thier is over 300 views on that post. So I am writing the entire call that I hear or that I was on. So I dont think it matters if it is a silly EMS call or serious one or a silly fire call or a serious one, we are all intrested. Because weather it is on here or over dinner or at the firehouse we are talking about that last call big or small. Thier are shootings posted on here all the time. Maybe he gets a thrill out of hearing or maybe he was worried about the victuim, only he knows. All in all silly or serious call, we are all intrested in what happened no matter where we live or how we heard about that call.

Thomas

The information requested has been divulged. No further need for discussion here. If you wish to discuss the other issue further, please create a new thread in an appropriate forum.