Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

This Is Not My Site...

10 posts in this topic

Just a reminder, this is not my site.

This is YOUR site, the members and staff. YOU guys are the ones who visit daily, who post and discuss, who are enthisastic about this site, who donate, who are the lifeblood of this site. You guys keep this site going. You guys own the site. It is here for and because of you.

My job is to provide the backend support and numerous other administrative tasks to make sure that this site is here for you, and that we are providing the best possible experience we can for you.

EMTBravo is owned by our community of members, not by me. Take ownership, and take pride, because you deserve it!

We need some motivational posters around the site after a thread starter like that... ones that say things like "TEAMWORK", "PERSEVERANCE", "PRIDE", "DEDICATION".. etc..

Like this-

loldonultimate.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA Awesome!

Photo credit to 129k!

Rich - did you see my message on FB?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA Awesome!

Photo credit to 129k!

Rich - did you see my message on FB?

Yeah I got back to you.. not me but a bad day for all, thanks for looking out bro.

How much you wanna sell it for? :)

This site is worth its weight in gold!

Thanks to all of you who stand behind it.

Hat's off to the entire EMT Bravo group! :rolleyes:

We need some motivational posters around the site after a thread starter like that... ones that say things like "TEAMWORK", "PERSEVERANCE", "PRIDE", "DEDICATION".. etc..

Like this-

loldonultimate.jpg

excellent idea

Rich, that is some excellent artwork. Da Rock is certainly an inspiration to all of us. I think of the Kramer Painting on Seinfeld; "He is a loathsome, offensive brute, yet I cannot look away."

Like this-

loldonultimate.jpg

Oh Chi Chi, you silly silly boy!