Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MoFire390

Montrose - Washington St. MVA- 5/2/09

10 posts in this topic

http://www.montrosefire.com/LatestNewsStor...p?nSI=833779789

Here's the link to the Montrose Fire Department's website. Photo credit to Glenn Welch of Sellicks Towing and story courtesy of Capt. Robert Porter.

Pt was transported ALS to HVHC due to damage of the car.

Ken

Do you mean that the car was transported by Sellicks Towing with ALS on board? Perhaps an IV of transmission fluid, positive pressure ventilations to the exhaust system, or a jump start with the defibrillator? Paramedics are hopefully treating the occupant of the car based upon physical findings with mechanism of injury considered also and not simply "going ALS" based on the damage to the car.

[/satire]

Do you mean that the car was transported by Sellicks Towing with ALS on board? Perhaps an IV of transmission fluid, positive pressure ventilations to the exhaust system, or a jump start with the defibrillator? Paramedics are hopefully treating the occupant of the car based upon physical findings with mechanism of injury considered also and not simply "going ALS" based on the damage to the car.

[/satire]

Sorry...its been a long day...patient was transported ALS

So the patient who self extricated himself, was txp ALS to WMC based on damage to the car? What happened to solid physical assessment?

How the hell did they pull that off? I was working for this and it sounded like nothing more then a car into a rock. Thanks for sharing.

How the hell did they pull that off? I was working for this and it sounded like nothing more then a car into a rock. Thanks for sharing.

I would say that looks like a car into a rock. A very large rock, but a rock nonetheless. Just kidding brother.

I would say that looks like a car into a rock. A very large rock, but a rock nonetheless. Just kidding brother.

Actually it was a car over a large ravine, into a large tree and then down into the large ravine landing on the large rock.

Remember 585... I gave a sit rep on the car being off road into a large ravine poppy... :D

So the patient who self extricated himself, was txp ALS to WMC based on damage to the car? What happened to solid physical assessment?

Good question..........remember when we were allowed to THINK? :rolleyes:

We still are, if we choose to avail ourselves of that option.