Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
markmets415

Manny Ramirez suspended for 50 games for alleged PED use

9 posts in this topic

Hmmm! Does not have to play for 50 games? I see a way out of contract. Hope you Mets fans are wiping your brows! You escaped a HUGH mistake. What a B*#^ch! no pun intended.

I love baseball, but not Manny. Boston and the Mets escaped some serious issues. Banking on a player to only loose him, a lot like AROD at the start of this season but the Yanks kinda want him back.

Does this surprise anyone???

^^^^ Not really

Seriously I wonder why people keep getting so upset to hear about this type of s***. I mean I dont blame em, the better they produce the more they get paid.

He's a skell, glad the Sox got rid of his A$$! Like others have said, cheating is cheating. So much for the great American past-time huh?

Today i saw a kid (probably 6 years old) in the store with his mother and he was wearing an A-Rod shirt. Wanted to ask the mother if she thought A-Rod was a good role model :rolleyes: .

Kids should look up to guys like Jeter, Posada, Chipper Jones and a couple more guys. Bring back the good guys in baseball - Mattingly, Ripken Jr., Puckett...

Kids should look up to guys like Jeter, Posada, Chipper Jones and a couple more guys. Bring back the good guys in baseball - Mattingly, Ripken Jr., Puckett...

Especially Posada.