Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Remember585

Mohegan Fire 6/23/09

13 posts in this topic

I just added and corrected a couple of things to the IA.

Link to the Lohud.com story:

Lohud.com

I happened to drive past it today on my way to do some Wedding business, and didn't realize what it was until I got home tonight and searched the IA section.

Quite the pile of rubble left behind, and some good fire showing in that LoHud article.

Conveniant way to clear the property.... :ph34r:

any idea how this fire started

According to News 12 this afternoon, investigators believe it was suspicious in nature.

With the heavy amount of fire I would agree that that this fire surely was itentionally set

Hmmm, a business that was forced to go out of business because of the economy/recession burns to the ground in the middle of the night? It was labeled suspicious...you dont say?

Hmmm, a business that was forced to go out of business because of the economy/recession burns to the ground in the middle of the night? It was labeled suspicious...you dont say?

Ford actually offered to buy Curry out of their franchise over a year ago. Before all the turmoil came about in the auto industry they went and bought out and closed a lot of dealers all over the country. Don't get me wrong, I'm not standing up for the Curry family. The fact was last summer the Ford franchise was bought out by Ford.

Conveniant way to clear the property.... :ph34r:

makes it a bigger parking lot :lol:

Taxes are cheaper on a vacant lot.