Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jcoppola

Time Bandit

11 posts in this topic

While I was working a fire watch detail at the Norwalk Boat Show and Waterfront Festival, I had a unique opportunity to meet Andy and Jonathan Hillstrand from the Time Bandit. These guys were awesome to talk to, very down to earth and unaffected by their fame. They took time to talk to each and every fan for a few minutes. They expressed their respect for the emergency services too. Really nice guys and an honor to meet them.

post-4500-1253893968.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....................Skoal

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to catch that

Sig and Phil definitely seem like two guys I'd wanna sit down and have a beer with.

Sig and Phil definitely seem like two guys I'd wanna sit down and have a beer with.

i would like to just spend some time with just i would like to meet edger too

Funny, after the meet and greet, Andy and Jonathan made thier way over to the Oktoberfest Beer Tent with a bunch of groupies in tow.

Yeah..so I could sit next to Phil and ask Sig why he is such a whiny sounding A'hole.

I was going to go and see them tommorrow (huge deadliest catch fan), but I got tickets to the Yankees-Red Sox game.

I've eaten crab from one of the "Deadliest Catch" boats, a resturant in Austin serves them, and these men perform heroic work, the crab is amazingigly delicious!!!!!