Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SWS1

Montrose Fire District's New 2009 Chief's Tahoe

12 posts in this topic

Specialty Warning Systems recently delivered this 2009 Chevrolet Tahoe Chief's vehicle, to the Montrose Fire District in Westchester County, designated 2273.

An all LED warning system by Whelen includes a loaded Freedom FX lightbar, two 700 series Super LEDs behind the grille, headlight flasher and LIN6s on each outer front corner for intersection warning. Rear warning includes four LAW HideAways in the taillight assemblies and two Strip Lite LEDs installed in the interior face of the cargo door trim to provide lighting from the rear when the cargo door is raised.

A custom electronics cabinet for radio chassis', the HideAway driver and related electronics, was fabricated and installed on the driver side of the cargo compartment. LED utility lighting was installed in the face of the cargo door to provide supplemental lighting for nighttime operations.

The center console is a 24 inch Havis which contains the department radios, Whelen 295SLSA6 system controller, 12V power outlets, cup holders, map light and side mounted armrest.

Specialty Warning Systems extends their thanks to the Montrose Fire Department for their confidence in us to provide their new Chief's Tahoe. We look forward to working with them in the future on other projects.

Take a moment to visit our web site for more information. You can also view our videos on YouTube.

http://www.specialtywarningsystems.com

post-7323-1255209481.jpg

post-7323-1255209500.jpg

post-7323-1255209520.jpg

post-7323-1255209539.jpg

post-7323-1255209559.jpg

post-7323-1255209578.jpg

I love this truck. Very nicely done and not over the top. Simple. I like the small console in the cargo area as well. The Red over black has definately grown on me, breaks it up nice.

Best of luck to the Trose with it!

Hey Brian, make sure you keep it clean pal!

Me likey!

Good luck with it MFD and 2273. One question, how come there's no Trunked radio in the back (my guess is the cost of the extra head)?

Very nice looking and clean design.

Brian good luck with the truck its about time you got it all the time playing softball u where wateing for it to be done its not the ram but its nice good luck

with Montrose taking delivery of there new car wats going to happen with there old one

John, to answer your question, there is no trunk head in the back. I have to run off portable. Getting the extra head is "in the works"... If you know what I mean.

John, to answer your question, there is no trunk head in the back. I have to run off portable. Getting the extra head is "in the works"... If you know what I mean.

I'll trade you my car for your car.... :D

Sharp! I like the rear cabinet! Unique!

I'll trade you my car for your car.... :D

Now if only Croton would buy the 2nd asst Chief a new car...

Should have used the Cash for Clunkers program... :rolleyes:

Edited by DES630