Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyOV

Four Police LODD in WA Coffee Shop

16 posts in this topic

heard the news at my fire house about mid day. terrible news. i have no words for acts like this, it completely shocks the isht out of me how someone can do something like this. RIP LEOs and god bless their families. i hope this offender eternally rots in hell starting very soon.

May the fallen Officers Rest in Peace, and may the families, friends and co-workers find also find peace during their time of loss.

Also, to the other Brothers and Sisters looking for the suspect... good luck and stay safe.

-Major Alex Cardella

Danbury, CT Police Explorers Post #33

My thoughts and prayers are with the fallen LEO's and their families as well as the Law Enforcement community in the greater Seattle area.

Rest in Peace Sgt Mark Renninger, Officers Ronald Owens, Tina Griswold, and Greg Richards. May God watch over your families and fellow Officers during this tragic time.

Duane Kuhlow, Jr.

Dispatcher II

American Medical Response San Diego

May they all Rest In Peace and forever be remembered as the heros they are. My prayers to their families and friends.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of all four police officers who were killed in the line of duty. I hope and pray that they bring the person who did this and prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law

Rest in Peace Sgt Mark Renninger, Officers Ronald Owens, Tina Griswold, and Greg Richards. Condolences to the families, friends and fellow police officers.

Moderator note:

As someone involved in the law enforcement and general public safety community, I understand how upset this tragedy makes everyone, myself included. There have been some concerns that this thread might be leaning towards talking too much about the suspect. That being said, lets try to keep our comments focused on memorializing the lives of these Brothers and Sister and offering condolences to their families, co-workers and friends.

All your suspect related postings are more than welcome (within reason) in the discussion thread, linked below:

Lakewood Police LODD Incident Discussion Thread

RIP, Officers Owens,Griswold, Richards, and Sgt. Renninger.

This was such a senseless act.

RIP, Officers Owens,Griswold, Richards, and Sgt. Renninger, Thank you for the service you all provided..

May the LEO's rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers go out to your families and fellow officers.

Edited by RescueKujo
SZuspec t comment removed

Rest In Peace, Officers Owens,Griswold, Richards, and Sgt. Renninger, and May God watch over and grant the strength to their families, friends and brother and sister officers, throughout the Law Enforcement Community