Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rvwscan

City of Poughkeepsie EMS Freq?

6 posts in this topic

Anyone have any info on a new frequency (460.8250 i believe) that will be used for EMS ops for City of Poughkeepsie FD??

Anyone have a complete channel, frequency, text tag line-up for City Fire??

Thanks

Anyone have any info on a new frequency (460.8250 i believe) that will be used for EMS ops for City of Poughkeepsie FD??

Thanks

I believe this is what was in discussion while the Alamo/NDP "Merger" was being worked. A frequency where 911 could just dispatch EMS and not tieing up FD dispatch. Not sure what the status is on this as of now. I am sure X129 or snkbtn could fill you in more.

Thanks

With the help of multiple other sources, at the beginning of this year, I compiled a short Reference Guide to DC with links to other sources for frequencies and the sort. See the link below:

EMTBravo Dutchess Reference Guide

I believe this will be as said above to not tie up the channel for the Fire Department. Also so city 911 (x129) can dispatch EMS without opening up tones throughout the fire Houses. I think it is a good idea. :lol:

I believe this will be as said above to not tie up the channel for the Fire Department. Also so city 911 (x129) can dispatch EMS without opening up tones throughout the fire Houses. I think it is a good idea. :lol:

Thats pretty much the same thing I have heard..I don't know much about it...just another frequency to monitor...