Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Actress Brittany Murphy Dead At 32

6 posts in this topic

Another sudden celebrity loss. Brittany Murphy, the girl from "8 Mile" and "Clueless", died after being found by her mother unconcious and not breathing at her Los Angeles home today. Los Angeles City FD EMS transported her in full cardiac arrest to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where she was pronounced. Only 32 years old.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/coroner-brittany-murphy-dead-at-32/32963?nc

Another sudden celebrity loss. Brittany Murphy, the girl from "8 Mile" and "Clueless", died at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles of sudden cardiac arrest today. Only 32 years old.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/coroner-brittany-murphy-dead-at-32/32963?nc

Drugs or Foul play.....

Edited by SPFC56-233

Drugs or Foul play.....

Foul play is unlikely, there have been rumors of an eating disorder (very possible) and drug use (also possible).

I am willing to bet 10:1 that drugs played some roll in her death.

It happens more often than not that the sudden and untimely death of a celebrity, especially this young, is caused by some form of drug or alcohol abuse.

Think Heath Ledger, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis....the list goes on and on.

Edited by bvfdjc316

Initial reports are NATUARAL CAUSES. Not drugs. Not Foul play. As for who cares.. I'll bet her family and friends certainly do. If this was either of yours, I think you would take the previous comments a tad on the offensive side. Especially from people on this forum.