Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAPSJ

Fairview (Dutchess) 2nd Alarm At HRPC

29 posts in this topic

Fully Involved - Fairview, City Of Poughkeepsie, Roosevelt, Arlington, Transcare Operating.

Thomas

post-2493-12720799727.jpg

post-2493-127207998172.jpg

Arlington 32-11 Operating - Poughkeepsie Arriving

Thomas

post-2493-127208053349.jpg

post-2493-127208057537.jpg

Nice.....That thing is cooking...That is going to be another all nighter like the millbrook barn fire and the psych center

Firefighter Operations

Thomas

post-2493-12720825431.jpg

post-2493-127208255055.jpg

post-2493-1272082559.jpg

Nice Pics too bad I missed it.

*Firefighter67, HRPC is the former "psych center"

post-3712-12720896421.jpg

post-3712-127208965737.jpg

Photos from Bing Maps

A few of mine.

post-1241-127209215003.jpg

Thomas

Ha If you look close behind 11, you can see the back end of my car!

Ok I took a few pics but however I am having a issue trying to upload them. If you want I have them posted on my facebook, just look under buff stuff. Mean while I'll try and get them uploaded on here.

Thomas

your welcome for the photos at least give me the credit i took them

Firefighter Operations

Thomas

yep those r mine also not to bad with a camera phone and i give myself the credit

yep those r mine also not to bad with a camera phone and i give myself the credit

LOL I two of them are mine too that I took with my phone, but I wasn't given credit neither.

All Photo's I Posted Were Via KC2OBW And fireguy30 I Give Them All The Credit!!! They Are Copy Righted To Them And Me, LOLOL!!! Thank You Boys For Sending Them To Me. I Have To Say Great Job By All That Were Putting Water On The Fire And Taking Pictures.

PoJo.com

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20100424/NEWS01/100424004/Former-psychiatric-center-building-is--total-loss-

Thomas

Edited by TAPSJ

All Photo's I Posted Were Via KC2OBW And fireguy30 I Give Them All The Credit!!! They Are Copy Righted To Them And Me, LOLOL!!! Thank You Boys For Sending Them To Me. I Have To Say Great Job By All That Were Putting Water On The Fire And Taking Pictures.

PoJo.com

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/article/20100424/NEWS01/100424004/Former-psychiatric-center-building-is--total-loss-

Thomas

Tommy- You can't just post other people's pictures as if they were your own with no attribution or credit. That's just not right.

effd3918 likes this

Great shots DFC278.

I was never taking credit for the pictures. I didnt know thier EMTBravo Names and they didnt want thier personal name put on here. For whatever reason it doesnt matter. I gave them credit and they are happy now. Just wanted people to see what Fairview was dealing with at the time it was happening. Didnt mean to offend anyone. If I did I appoligize.

Thomas

I was never taking credit for the pictures. I didnt know thier EMTBravo Names and they didnt want thier personal name put on here. For whatever reason it doesnt matter. I gave them credit and they are happy now. Just wanted people to see what Fairview was dealing with at the time it was happening. Didnt mean to offend anyone. If I did I appoligize.

Thomas

I dont think its a big deal like you siad you dident know the screen name and its not right to put the real names if they dont wont them and you got a hold of them and did the right thing by adding the names after no big thing

Actually...to photographers; it IS a big deal....

ALOT goes into getting a good shot at an emergency scene....to "swipe it" and not give credit is shitty.

effd3918 and BFD1054 like this

Nice shots everyone, whoever the hell took them lol.

Im not familiar with this property at all, other than knowing there was a multiple alarm fire there a few years ago. Am i correct in that this campus is/was completely closed?

Was this structure for offices or housing or what? Thanks in advance.

Great job by all FD's that operated.

Well I appoligize to anyone who was offened by this I wont post any pictures on here again.

Thomas

Children -

So that you don't look like a bunch of whining babies maybe this is how to handle the situation:

1: PM the person who posted the pic and ask him/her to edit their post to include proper credit

2: Person who posted the pics properly credit them or remove them

3: Remember that the public and news sources read this forum and bickering amongst people within the fire service over pictures that were taken during an emergency may cause people to wonder why you weren't actually helping to put the fire out regardless if you are just buffing the call to take pics or not.... Perception is 90% of reality.

Actually...to photographers; it IS a big deal....

ALOT goes into getting a good shot at an emergency scene....to "swipe it" and not give credit is shitty.

Then lets all MAN UP and use REAL NAMES. That's why your mommy and daddy gave them to you.

Children -

So that you don't look like a bunch of whining babies maybe this is how to handle the situation:

1: PM the person who posted the pic and ask him/her to edit their post to include proper credit

2: Person who posted the pics properly credit them or remove them

3: Remember that the public and news sources read this forum and bickering amongst people within the fire service over pictures that were taken during an emergency may cause people to wonder why you weren't actually helping to put the fire out regardless if you are just buffing the call to take pics or not.... Perception is 90% of reality.

I agree with everything you said accept the last part.

Perception is reality until proven otherwise.

The pictures above posted by me, were taken by me.