Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jjpinto

Fleet Day at Playland

33 posts in this topic

To back up what 25Truck26 said. I posted apparatus photos of what was on display at Fleet Day. Who cares if Stiloski's trucks have red/blue/green lights. All these departments took part in this event, without them there would be no Fleet Day. Being from Yonkers I was very impressed with the Yonkers Fire Department. All my years photographing and posting apparatus photos of FDNY, Yonkers and Westchester County, I never saw a topic get so off track. This posting is on apparatus photos. If you want to bash and and make critical comments take it somewhere else.

Joe Pinto

Edited by jjpinto
jack10562 likes this

All my years photographing and posting apparatus photos of FDNY, Yonkers and Westchester County, I never saw a topic get so off track. This posting is on apparatus photos. If you want to bash and and make critical comments take it somewhere else.

Very well said Joe and I totally agree. I, and many other members, appreciate all the photos you share with us on this forum, and hope you this thread will not deter you from doing so.

I should have taken my replies to those irrelevant comments to another thread. Going foward, the moderators are going to take a look at the off topic discussion rules that are in place and seem how we can improve upon them, especially when it pertains to the posting of photos.

Hi I Like To Try & Make It Up For This When Is It Going To Be In 2011