Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bridgewater Fair

9 posts in this topic

Just a reminder that the Bridgewater Country Fair, put on by the Bridgewater Volunteer Fire Dept here in Connecticut is this weekend, Friday August 20-Sunday August 21. Top-15 Country Star Jerrod Niemann will be there Saturday evening, and members of the Bridgeport Fire Department will be there tonight, August 20 and Saturday August 21st selling shirts, stickers, and accepting donations for the fallen brothers. It's a great time had by all. More information on their website www.bridgewaterfair.com.

Edited by Slayer61

This was my first time going last night - very, very nice fair, kids loved it...rides were reasonable and not hokey looking, food was good, and the people were well behaved.

The parade went well, 129, I don't know if you saw the old Ridgefield Searchlight rig towards the front of the parade, but I was riding "officer" on that.

The parade went well, 129, I don't know if you saw the old Ridgefield Searchlight rig towards the front of the parade, but I was riding "officer" on that.

I may have pics - I took a bunch of them...will look later

Was Gaven at the wheel ?

Its a really good fair, the BVFD puts on the fair every year as all the proceeds go to the depts budget. Im 95% sure that the town does not give them a yearly budget and they rely solely on this fair.

Was Gaven at the wheel ?

Roger that, he and my father are good friends, so since New Fairfield didn't want to go to the parade, I went with him. That was my old man riding on the back of the rig. Gavin has a nice collection of antiques. I especially love that old Mack walkin rescue.

Its a really good fair, the BVFD puts on the fair every year as all the proceeds go to the depts budget. Im 95% sure that the town does not give them a yearly budget and they rely solely on this fair.

nope, they are one of the only 2 towns in CT that do not contribute money to their FD