Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jack10562

Would You Join A Subscription Based EMTBravo?

Keep EMTBravo Online   116 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be willing to subscribe to a paid version of EMTBravo

• YES $25 a year
    • YES $20 a year
    • Yes $15 a year
    • Yes $ Other amount
    • What was the question?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

51 posts in this topic

In light of the ongoing financial situation with the site, we would like your input.

The bottom line is Seth can no longer afford to dig into his own pocket to pay the bills to run EMTBravo.

This poll is to gauge the willingness of members to support the site with an annual subscription, and at what levels.

We might ultimately have to go this route to keep the site financially viable, as we go forward in the future.

The results will be used by the Staff towards making a final determination of the fate of EMTBravo.

Thanks for your participation.

I am strapped for cash lately but I know I could afford something like $ 10 to $ 15 for the year. Might also cut down on some off the members that like to stir the pot just for the sake of stirring it.

Might also cut down on some off the members that like to stir the pot just for the sake of stirring it.

I must say you are 100% correct. and Yes I would pay $25 per/yr.

While I think $25 a year is a little high, I am willing to pay for access to this site. If we could get people to each pay a monthly fee like $2.50 month for access or a flat rate for each year like $10-20 then I think the site can stay solvent and eliminate those who only come on here to make trouble.

Might also cut down on some off the members that like to stir the pot just for the sake of stirring it.

That's the bread and butter of this forum though... Sometimes it needs to be stirred to light a fire under someones / some department / some county's a**.

Either way, if you cant afford $20 a year, skip a night out at the bar and you can pay for the next 3 years down the line.....

Seth, count me in. I would be willing to pay a yearly fee. $10 to $15 from each user should cover costs for a year.B)

I'm good with a yearly fee. I enjoy checking this site out all the time, just took for granted how much it actually takes to run....my apologies.....

That's the bread and butter of this forum though... Sometimes it needs to be stirred to light a fire under someones / some department / some county's a**.

Either way, if you cant afford $20 a year, skip a night out at the bar and you can pay for the next 3 years down the line.....

$20/yr = $1.67/mo = $0.054/day

$25/yr = $2.08/mo = $0.068/day

Yes, I know some people are strapped for cash these days, but if you drank 1 soda every day, and redeemed it for the deposit, that could pay for membership.

I am strapped for cash lately but I know I could afford something like $ 10 to $ 15 for the year. Might also cut down on some off the members that like to stir the pot just for the sake of stirring it.

couldn't agree more... I would definitely be willing to pay an annual membership fee. Given that most of us probably check this site a minimum of once a day it would only cost pennies a day.

I'd pay money to keep the pot stirring. ( insert smirk here )

I'd pay money to keep the pot stirring. ( insert smirk here )

I was wondering how long that would take.... LOL