Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grumpyff

Patterson,NY 22-6-1 2009/10 Spartan/SVI

17 posts in this topic

Here are some photos of Patterson's Spartan/SVI rescue truck, 22-6-1 placed into service earlier this year. I took these photos shortly after it was placed into service, so some equipment currently carried is not shown here.For the the specs, 515 HP Detroit Diesel, Allison EVS 4000 transmission, 6 man cab, 250 gpm PTO pump with 230 gallons, AMKUS Ultimate system (4 tools preconnected), 25 light tower, 25kw Harrison PTO generator. It also carries trench rescue panels, various power and air tools, an air cart, ice rescue, low angle rope rescue, Paratech struts, Resque Jacks, petrogen torch, front bumper winch, 250+ speedy dry in hopper with chute, and lots of cribbing

post-917-045863400 1287887086.jpg

Driver side compartments

post-917-046896000 1287887149.jpg

Officer side compartments

post-917-024292900 1287887538.jpg

Edited by grumpyff
CLM92982 likes this

The old and new 22-6-1

post-917-059300700 1287888439.jpg

Compartments on top store speedy dry for hopper, stokes basket, rope rescue, confine space fan and duct, additional cribbing, and other items not regularly used

The truck committee was assisted by East-West Fire Apparatus Consultants http://www.ewfac.com/ , and was sold by New England Fire Equipment & Apparatus http://nefea.com/delivery.aspx?id=357

Edited by grumpyff

Beautiful, best of luck!

I must inquire though, what is the red spire standing up in the last photo?

Beautiful, best of luck!

Its a lamp post. Discussed in an earlier thread.

Good look with it looks great

Wow, awesome rig. And it was good to see you guys training on trench rescue. Too often rescue trucks are assumed to be the answer to everything, but it takes an actual rescue COMPANY (IE: Trained firefighters) to get the job done. Kudos to the PFD and best of luck with the new rig!!!

Has the Mack been sold and if so where and for how much?

The Mack is still here and still for sale. IIRC the price was lowered recently. When I get home I will post the link to the site it is listed on

I love that truck, it would be a shame to see it go out of the area...

Beautiful, best of luck!

Giggling..

efdcapt115 likes this

DSC_0362copy.jpg

I was lucky enough to get this shot, but I would like to get back there to photograph the rest of the department.

Beautiful..... looks like it was spec'ed nice for what they equip. No compartment space going to waste with good placement of there equipment.

Best of Luck!!!!!

Beautiful..... looks like it was spec'ed nice for what they equip. No compartment space going to waste with good placement of there equipment.

Best of Luck!!!!!

Thanks, while I was not on the truck committee, it took almost three years of work.