Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jcoppola

jcoppola- Retiring as a moderator

13 posts in this topic

After giving it some thought, I realized that I can no longer devote the time neccessary to be a member of the moderator staff on the website. I ran this by Seth and we decided this conclusively. I still plan on visiting the forum regularly and posting info as it comes up.

Thanks to all for lettng me help with the site for the last several years.

Joe Coppola

x635, Alpinerunner, JohnnyOV and 1 other like this

Joe,

We were very lucky to have you on staff, and you'll be missed. I hope you will continue as a member of this forum, as you've shared a lot of knowledge and photos, and hope to see you around here as your time permits.

Thanks again for all you help.

Seth Granville

Job well done.

20 years flys by so fast.......I hope Seth gave you a gold watch (or a gold mouse).

Thanks

Barry

Are you going out on a tier 1 or tier 2 retirement? I hope Seth was able to give you a 'boost' on your final year average. Thanks for all of your time and involvement.

You always came across as one of the fairest and most balanced mods here. Thank you for your time

Thank you Joe for all your help on the site... Now who are we gonna get to replace you?????

Thanks for all you time spent helping to turn EMTBravo into the great site that it is today.

Edited by PFDRes47cue

Thanks all, I guess you never really know the impact you have on something until friends remind you. Really nice comments...they re-affirm why I got into this business in the first place. I am not going anywhere, I am planning to be around as much as time allows. I just felt really bad when I was unable to respond to messages from members looking for action on a specific post or topic. If I could be any help at all to any members in here, let me know. You all know how to get in touch with me.

JVC

x635 likes this

Joe we know the reason you are retiring is to spend more time in the new tiller seat on that new shiny red TDA!!!! Thanks for everything and it was great working with you!

Joey

Thanks Joe for all your hard work and expertise. You will be missed and be careful climbing in the tiller.

Joe-

Sorry to see this. Thanks for your service to EMT BRAVO Forums. I'll see you around on the forums as time goes by.

DOC22