Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hudson144

Promotional Exams

9 posts in this topic

If anyone has seen the Test announcement for Captain/Lieutenants please post them.For some reason we (Mount Vernon) are the last ones to be notified.Last exam was posted in Feb and we still didn't hear about it until 30 days prior to the exam. Thank You.

If anyone has seen the Test announcement for Captain/Lieutenants please post them.For some reason we (Mount Vernon) are the last ones to be notified.Last exam was posted in Feb and we still didn't hear about it until 30 days prior to the exam. Thank You.

Towns and Villages is a separate test Jody. MV gives it's own test doesn't it?

Have heard June 4th as the date, this is NOT offical just the word around the firehouse. Good luck

in reply to EFDcapt115 the city's have there own civil service commission however it is the same test. The city's take the exact same test as towns and villages and I also believe it must be given on the same date.

in reply to EFDcapt115 the city's have there own civil service commission however it is the same test. The city's take the exact same test as towns and villages and I also believe it must be given on the same date.

Thanks for the info Rick.

Stay safe Brother.

OK thanks for the reply--- Us out of towners have to pay $75 to take a test and $25 if you live in town.Shows how the city council might feel about us workers! lol

OK thanks for the reply--- Us out of towners have to pay $75 to take a test and $25 if you live in town.Shows how the city council might feel about us workers! lol

That sounds like discrimination?

That sounds like discrimination?

No discrimination there,Mount Vernon is a Equal Oppurtunity Employer!

Bnechis and chris like this

I remember taking one promotional test in a school in Yonkers. I don't remember why it was given there.