Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo Welcomes Two New Staff Members

12 posts in this topic

Members,

We are proud to announce our newest staff members:

efdcapt115: efdcapt115 will take a new "Mentor" position, and work with individual members as needed, one on one, through PM and phone calls. He will not be a Moderator, but someone to guide and help our members.

In addition, he will also work with me and the team on developing new ideas for the site, to help it grow in popularity, and to provide an ever increasing data base of knowledge and information. George has an excellent way with our members, and he is full of great ideas for the site.

George has served as a career firefighter in the Eastchester Fire District, where he attained the rank of Captain and worked for numerous years. He also has written several succesful grants for the department. He is now retired due to an illness.

FDNY 10-75: Some of you may have noticed that Eli (FDNY 10-75) has been added as a Moderator. He actually has been a Moderator since we consolidated the EMTBravo Upstate forums into this board. He had been serving in an advisory position and should have been marked as a moderator.

Eli is extremly knowledgable and well known throughout the "Enthusiast" community, and he is the photographer and webmaster behind http://www.10-75.net. He works as a dispatcher for a PD and as a Medic.

He will primarily be responsible for the "Apparatus Coming Soon" category, as well as verifying our Upstate Incident Alerts and Upstate forum, amongst helping out wherever else needed.

We thank and welcome these creative minds to our team!

Seth Granville on behalf of the entire EMTBravo team

PCFD ENG58 and firedude like this

Congratulations and best of luck to you both. The site is growing in leaps and bounds and needs dedicated people like these guys. Good Luck!

Congradulations to both members. I have talked to "efdcapt115" several times on the phone. He's really into the job. For those that don't know, he also attended funerals and memorials just about everyday he was off for the members that were lost on 9/11. As I see it, you couldn't have picked a better guy.

Again, all the Best to Both Members.

Fantastic. Congratulations to both. Well deserved.

Thanks very much fellas. Willy D and Joe, two friends I have thanks to this Forum, you guys are Brothers. Your support and friendship means very much to me. Willy and I chat frequently on the phone. He is truly one of the funniest men I know. :)

To all the membership,

I'm in a new support role on Staff. I'm here to help ANY member with anything they might need. New emergency services members, career or volunteer, who might have questions about any aspect of the job; I can help with answers, advice and support. If you want or need somebody to talk with about the job, the stress from it, stress from personal issues...I'm here to listen and not be judgmental. If I can't help you solve a problem, I'll find you somebody who can. I'm very detail oriented; nothing will slip through the cracks and be forgotten or disregarded. No issue is too small or "not important enough". All communication will be completely and strictly confidential.

My e-mail is efdcapt115@aol.com. I'm available through e-mail or PM on my Blackberry, 24/7. If you want to talk on the phone we can do that too.

In short, I am here for YOU, and can tap into the appropriate resources when needed, so please do not hesitate to contact me.

Be well,

~George

Congrats to both! I personally have been mentored by George and must say this title is quite appropriate. Best of luck to you both!

Congrats to both! I personally have been mentored by George and must say this title is quite appropriate. Best of luck to you both!

Thank you Chief.

I'm available through e-mail or PM on my Blackberry, 24/7. If you want to talk on the phone we can do that too.

George .... does the Blackberry work at the beach ????

George .... does the Blackberry work at the beach ????

Yes, it works at the beach, but if George doesn't answer immediately, it's because he's waiting for the Jimmy Buffet song to finish playing.

I'm ordering him a turnout coat that says MENTOR on the back. That's better than the ones that say EX CHIEF.

Keep up the good work, George

firefighter36 and efdcapt115 like this

congrats to both for the move up