Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Westchester County PD Mobile Command Post

8 posts in this topic

In regards to Westchester County PD's Field Com, does it respond with other WCPD resources on serious incidents?

Also, who drives and staffs this unit when it does go out?

And, is it still painted blue and white, or has it been repainted and restriped to match the current fleet?

I don't know the answers to your first questions, but I do know the answer to the last. Yes, as of yesterday it is still the powder blue and white.

In regards to Westchester County PD's Field Com, does it respond with other WCPD resources on serious incidents?

Also, who drives and staffs this unit when it does go out?

And, is it still painted blue and white, or has it been repainted and restriped to match the current fleet?

It is staffed with a supervisor and an appropriate number of trained personnel for the mission required. There's no hard and fast number (except a driver). :P

Do the "trained personel" include the Civilian Dispatchers?

seth yes it does worked in it a couple of times and there is a new command post on order should be here by the end of the year

seth yes it does worked in it a couple of times and there is a new command post on order should be here by the end of the year

Off topic: I kept getting confused....how many "Mofire"s are there? Answer 3...one's a wifey...I looked it up. :D

i am the original figured no one would copy i am from mohegan i think the others are from montrose

It worked the funeral today, and was painted blue and white.