Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
efd184

Great Job Guys! Just What We Need!

11 posts in this topic

Sarcasm font activated, Nice job you morons, thank you so much for improving the fire service reputation.! Job well done..

Wooooow, WTF is wrong with these people?

I hope this jack-off gets charged with more than a DUI and unauthorized use.

The fact that a Police Officer was along for the ride is the icing on the cake. Apparently no brains between any of them.

The house that they were drinking at is owned by the (vol) fire company??? Soo, vol FF's can live in this house i presume, to be able to respond to calls. Instead, it sounds as if the house is used more to the tune of a frat house.

What a disgrace!

FF398 and efdcapt115 like this

Totally disgraceful and unbelieveable. Swank you are right about the cop on board and what about the whole party scenario with the underage female, wtf is up with that. But is this any different from a bunch of guys/gals sitting around the firehouse bar consuming alcoholic beverages then jumping in or on the rigs for a call. It is the 21st century people alocholic beverages have no place in the fire service, those days should have gone with the horses. Just my humble opinion.

alocholic beverages have no place in the fire service

I completly Agree With you on That Point

and wait, they have relatives up here in NY.... http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/03/23/cabbie-claims-firefighters-beat-up-robbed-him-on-st-patricks-day/ , a back week for the FD

I'm going to go out on a limb here and speculate. There were four firefighters in the cab, they were rowdy, they must have got into a heated argument with the driver, maybe said something "insulting" and this cabbie has had a dirty trick he has been waiting to use on somebody for a long time.

He hit pay dirt with these unfortunate guys if it's true. Because they'll get dragged in front of the cameras, one way or the other.

The problem I have with the driver's story is I could see a dispute, but I can't imagine three other Brothers would stand by and watch something like that go down. And if he knew they we firefighters it was because of what.....Class A Uniforms? You honestly think one of the members would attempt to do this and nobody else would stand up and say "this is wrong?"

I don't belive the cabbie, I think he just pulled out his big gun screw job that he was waiting to nab somebody "important" so he can go home and watch the news and say to himself how much of a hero he is.....

This is just my opinion, it is not based on anything other than the information presented in the short news report, and my own ideas on the matter.

Idiots, I never understood the allure. It's a firehouse, not a fraternity house. You're there to serve the public, not get crocked and go out joyriding on a rig. Idiots.

efdcapt115 likes this

Idiots, I never understood the allure. It's a firehouse, not a fraternity house. You're there to serve the public, not get crocked and go out joyriding on a rig. Idiots.

Yeah to keep things fair and balanced I have to pipe in about these guys too. Talk about BAD JUDGEMENT.... We all see it now so easily how stupid this was, but just add alcohol, and an attitude shared by the participants of "hey, we're the fire department, we can do whatever we want" and "we can get away with this" and take a look at the results. To our younger members...LEARN from this....please...

PFDRes47cue likes this

Wooooow, WTF is wrong with these people?

I hope this jack-off gets charged with more than a DUI and unauthorized use.

The fact that a Police Officer was along for the ride is the icing on the cake. Apparently no brains between any of them.

The house that they were drinking at is owned by the (vol) fire company??? Soo, vol FF's can live in this house i presume, to be able to respond to calls. Instead, it sounds as if the house is used more to the tune of a frat house.

What a disgrace!

I know of a FD that used to rent out (or perhaps own) a vacation house that their members could use to go away for the weekend or so... This is not the case anymore.