Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dc2t

Just the Facts

8 posts in this topic

Maybe Im getting old, but why is there incident alerts for every mundane car accident that is encountered. If there was a post for every MVA in Westchester it would take days to read same. the same goes for "WORKING" fires. As my mentor Joe Friday sez

"Just the facts"

post-64-0-13500000-1311947662.jpg

wraftery, sfrd18, billy98988 and 1 other like this

DC2T's

Your retired you have pleanty of time to read about all the accidents.

DC2T's

Your retired you have pleanty of time to read about all the accidents.

Retired or not Cap, you know me well enough to know I never liked wadng thruogh bull ka ka so I just skip those posts.

FFBlaser likes this

"Bull ka ka"? Hey dc2t ... isn't that an Entenmann's?

Edited by preemo16

"Bull ka ka"? Hey dc2t ... isn't that an Entenmann's?

Entenmann's and ice cream

Maybe Im getting old, but why is there incident alerts for every mundane car accident that is encountered. If there was a post for every MVA in Westchester it would take days to read same. the same goes for "WORKING" fires. As my mentor Joe Friday sez

"Just the facts"

"This is the city..." :lol:

In my opinion, IA's about MVA's should only be posted when it's serious, i.e., a throwout, an extrication(no minor door pops), etc. Also in my opinion, an MVA where there weren't any extrications, and maybe the FD only spread speedy-dry while the EMS treated maybe one or two patients at scene w/o a transport, that shouldn't be an IA.

x129K and firedude like this

"This is the city..." :lol:

In my opinion, IA's about MVA's should only be posted when it's serious, i.e., a throwout, an extrication(no minor door pops), etc. Also in my opinion, an MVA where there weren't any extrications, and maybe the FD only spread speedy-dry while the EMS treated maybe one or two patients at scene w/o a transport, that shouldn't be an IA.

Thank you for your opinion however we have specific policies dealing with IA's and they are what are to be followed.

Inappropriate IA's are removed by the staff as they are encountered. If you read an IA and consider it inappropriate, use the "REPORT" button to flag it for a more expeditious staff review.

Thank you for your opinion however we have specific policies dealing with IA's and they are what are to be followed.

Inappropriate IA's are removed by the staff as they are encountered. If you read an IA and consider it inappropriate, use the "REPORT" button to flag it for a more expeditious staff review.

True, thank you for pointing that out helicopper. Just voicing my opinion though. I was going to post a link to and some info regarding the IA policies and guidelines at the end of my post, for more elaborate information, but decided that anyone wondering how to go about making or what to post in an IA could read it for themselves, as that's what the guidelines are there for.

Edited by sfrd18