Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTBrian

What is starting pay like at Care1 EMS Yonkers?

16 posts in this topic

Was curious if anyone could enlighten me as to what the pay is with Care1 EMS is in Yonkers?

Was curious if anyone could enlighten me as to what the pay is with Care1 EMS is in Yonkers?

Seriously, 156 click's, (view's) nobody can shed light on a "ball-park" figure of what starting pay is with this organization in Yonkers?

Seriously, 156 click's, (view's) nobody can shed light on a "ball-park" figure of what starting pay is with this organization in Yonkers?

Last I heard, In Orange County it was $12 an hour for EMTs and $19 an hour for medics, so I would assume somewhere around there.

You are new here and just made posts 4 and 5, so I would chill a little bit with the side comments, people actually have lives, and this is a new company to Yonkers and so far only one person on here who has replied and knows a decent amount about the company.

You are new here and just made posts 4 and 5, so I would chill a little bit with the side comments, people actually have lives, and this is a new company to Yonkers and so far only one person on here who has replied and knows a decent amount about the company.

I hear you, I should had retracted the post. Thanks for the suggestion.

i dont know much just work there...lol

i dont know much just work there...lol

What did you bother responding for if you weren't going to provide "Intelligent" feedback? "Happy Thanksgiving."

effd3918 likes this

Why don't you APPLY or CALL Care1 EMS to find out?

Just a thought :D

Management,

Thanks, but already had mentioned in the other Care1 EMS thread that I'm actually interviewing today.

Wish me luck, I'll share the results.

Have a Happy "Safe" Thanksgiving.

Brian

Management,

Thanks, but already had mentioned in the other Care1 EMS thread that I'm actually interviewing today.

Wish me luck, I'll share the results.

Have a Happy "Safe" Thanksgiving.

Brian

[/qu

Do they have a website or more info on them?

Thanks

Wish they did but they don't, I've looked but to no avail. Perhaps one will be forth-coming in the future. From what I'm hearing and learning, sounds

to me as they are a subsidiary of and are owned by and service a number of nursing home's, which company that owns them, don't have any idea about that

either. No information of or mention about this in the other thread on Care1 EMS either. Apparently either nobody knows, or wants to say. Not sure if this

is a good or bad thing?

What did you bother responding for if you weren't going to provide "Intelligent" feedback? "Happy Thanksgiving."

im guessing u dont understand my sarcasim...all the information that i have been putting out for u and any others has been what i know about the company. sorry for attempting to make a joke

im guessing u dont understand my sarcasim...all the information that i have been putting out for u and any others has been what i know about the company. sorry for attempting to make a joke

That's ok, sorry I took it the way I did, I guess I need to take a chill pill, and try to relax, after all were all in this game together.

I work at care1 Yonkers. The pay mentioned by my co worker is accurate.