Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Croton FD Swiftwater Rescue Featured In Mens Journal

8 posts in this topic

In this month's "Mens Journal" magazine Dec 2011/Jan 2012, an article on page 61 entitled "Man in the River" features the swiftwater rescue of five rafters, and describes the situation and emergency response.

There are also several photos of members who were on scene.

I strongly reccomend picking it up. I'd like to hear what members on scene think of the article, because it think it's a very well written piece.

It's very cool that this was featured in an higly regarded national magazine that's read by thousands of people.

He was trying to write this article for months. He was calling me and I was calling him and we couldn't sync up. I need to pick up a copy and check it out.

So that means you aren't going to be the centerfold Munson??? LOL All agencies involved did a great job that day..

He was trying to write this article for months. He was calling me and I was calling him and we couldn't sync up. I need to pick up a copy and check it out.

You would think that being he is the brother of a firemen in one of the departments, he would have had an easier time contacting someone....

I'll be picking up a copy later as well.

Only if it's a three page spread!

lmao...john to bad u gave up white castle...u could have made millions on that deal