Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anesti

Mount Vernon?

12 posts in this topic

Anyone know whats burning, saw a cloud of smoke on the horizon just before empire city.

3rd alarm on the south side. Multi family home.

Idk what is burning but The City Of New Rochelle Fire Department District Ladder Company # 12 were dispatched to re-locate to FDMV at 1445 Hours.

You can see and smell it from Yonkers Ave in Yonkers unless its something else...

My link

Woman-missing-multi-family-house-fire-Mount-Vernon

Edited by DR104

I would assume all of the FDMV is there. I would guess a rundown would look like: Engine 3, Engine 2, Engine 4, Tower Ladder 1, Ladder 3, Rescue 1, Battalion 2(DC); 2nd Alarm: Engine 5, Ladder 2; 3rd Alarm: Engine 6.

With The City of New Ro FD Ladder 12 and The Town of Pelham FD Engine 5 @ FDMV Station # 3 Covering/Standing-By for the rest of the entire City of Mount Vernon.

Busy few nights for FDMV- Sunday night we had a working fire at 148 west lincoln ave @approx 1900 hrs then another working fire on millington st at approx 2300 hrs.Be safe out there!!!

Busy few nights for FDMV- Sunday night we had a working fire at 148 west lincoln ave @approx 1900 hrs then another working fire on millington st at approx 2300 hrs.Be safe out there!!!

FDMV's catching their share of work. Any IA's for these JOBS.

FDMV BN-2 & Truck 3 at Appx 2250 hrs found remains on second floor rear of fire building. Very tough job, outstanding effort made by FDMV.