Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ladder44

Third Watch Final Episode

21 posts in this topic

Third Watch Final Episode tonight 9:00pm on NBC. After all the years the show is finally coming to a end. How did you like the tonights last episode?

DAMN I haven't finished but WOW it's amazing what a straight stick can go through in a pinch.....LOL (I wonder if that will void any warrenties on the rig) #-o

its so funny cause they were like get a saw and I was like dam put the stick through the window, your ladders and trucks are tools, use them especially to save a life even if that compromised your aerial. Big deal you put it OOS and you get the ladder re certified its worth saving the time it would have taken to cut through those security bars.

a certain Lt. told me stories of one of his chiefs telling him to vent windows on the fire floor and him rather then putting one of his men on the tip of the ladder ordered his MPO to break the window with the stick, which didn't go over very well, but it got the job done and kept from putting a life at risk.

Last episode sucked. Best parts were the stick through the window and Cruz blowing herself up to take out the drug gang. Otherwise I was hoping for more of an assault on the 55, more people coming back for whatever. The "this is what they are doing now" bit with Sully at the end was a nice cherry on top to end it, but otherwise it left me bored. I'll have to go back and watch the first episode of the season a few times for some excitement.

I do agree, the ending did not live up to all it's hype. They hyped up the fact that the "old faces would return;" only to give the viewers 2 minutes of Carlos talking to Doc in the nuthouse and a 10 second clip of Jimmy kissing Kim who was holding their baby. I was expecting more of an assault, since that was the most hyped aspect of the finale. Aside from those two aspects, the ending was very fitting. I liked how they had Sully and the Lt. as the sort of "patriarchs" of the group and how they developed the characters of Davis and Finney as a parallel to the partnerships of Sully and Davis and Sully and Davis's father. Bosco, like Sully, will be a "lifer" in patrol. The only part of the ending was that didn't fit was the part with Yokas - that part seemed to have been thrown in at the very end and didn't make too much sense considering they never had too much of a character relationship between herself and the Captain when he was a Lt at the 55. All in all, though, I think it was pretty good; not great, but pretty good.

I think it would be fitting if Yokas ended up as a detective on Law and Order. Also, maybe someone more familair with ordinance can verify for me, but I believe the "grenade" that was thrown through the window IFO Yokas was a smoke granade. #-o

It was disappointing, very disappointing. They simply rushed it together since the decision to end the show happened mid season and had to figure out how to end it. I think it would have been nice if they just finished the season and then tried to bring it back in a year or two after one of their other shows tanks. I mean seriously, isnt anyone sick of law and order? it can only last so long.

I think they should try to bring it back, perhaps on another network... And as far as L&O, it's like the Yankees - good on paper, but crappy in performance. I still can't believe that they canned Third Watch for that crap...

I have to say, that episode probably had the most action ive seen all season - it was nice to see teh FD get back into it.

Overall, I thought it tied up a lot of things... I liked the very very end with sully was telling "where is everyone now" - before that though it started getting a little like "wah ill miss you" but... a lot of it was well thoguhtout - like them taking down the "welcome to camlot" thing as sully walked out...

oooh yeah, symbolic stuff.

i thought the episode was kinda good i did not expect cruise to kiss bosco i thought faith was going to die. come on a grenade was thrown in her face and she did not die . other wise good.

That episode was cool and i thought it was gonna be the like the movie Assault on Precinet 13

just saw it again with someone who missed it - what's the signifigance of sully saying "Crap" as the very last thing... just random?

That was his phrase whenever something bad happened.

It was disappointing, very disappointing.  They simply rushed it together since the decision to end the show happened mid season and had to figure out how to end it.  I think it would have been nice if they just finished the season and then tried to bring it back in a year or two after one of their other shows tanks.  I mean seriously, isnt anyone sick of law and order?  it can only last so long.

i'm piss off that they took off thirdwatch just to make room for law and order(TBJ) wich by the way suck big time

thirdwatch's final show didn't get the justus it desevered

and also i was kinda hope cruz and bosco would a got to stay together like they were in the begaing comein they was major flrtage between them

...me fail english, that's unpossible...

aww come on give me a break

bosco had no chance. I'm the one who leaves the rose on her grave every morning.

Final 3rd Watch episode was horrible, period! Had to be the worst ever, IMO. 3rd Watch was always far-fetched, but this took it way too far lol! I will admit that i didn't see it coming when Cruz blew herself up, but who would see that?

The promotions were insane as well! Ty a Lt. in the Anti-Crime Task force??? Hasn't been on the job that long, skipping a few ranks there buddy lol? And the new kid, Finny, a Sgt. in Anti-Crime, my god, that was easy! And poor Bosco gets stuck in crappy-a$$ Bed-Sty, still on the street lol!

Sorry, i just thought it was way too far fetched and horrible!

ems-buff, I was just bustin on ya...

i know man all in good fun right =D> =D> =D> =D>

it was good but i do not get what that big flach was when they went in the bulting with the ladder