Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Tarrytown-Riverside Hose's New Crimson

6 posts in this topic

I'm curious, now that TFD Riverside Hose has had it's new Spartan/Crimson Engine for a little while now, how do they like it?

I know they wanted a Seagrave, but is the new engine meeting their needs and did they recieve the quality they expected?

For full disclosure, I am a Crimson fan.

We did want a Seagrave but we have been pleased with the Spartan/Crimson. The quality is good, they seem to be one of the few that build a custom truck. Any of our issues have not been with Crimson or Hendrickson, I will leave it at that. The guys at Hendrickson have been giving us good service and are good to work with, everyone should come down and take a look at the truck during the wet down in May.

x4093k and sfrd18 like this

Thanks, Riverside80 for the insight. It's a beautiful truck, I know some guys from down here that were up when the truck was being completed and very impressed by it. Hope to see it in person one day.

And their craftsmanship is amazing. Really overbuilt and with the firefighter in mind. Houston FD bought one for evaluation and put it with a company that does 20+ runs a day and it is holding up great.

Dallas and Chicago use them exclusively as well for both Engines and Trucks.

everyone should come down and take a look at the truck during the wet down in May.

Got a date confirmed yet? It's a sharp looking rig.....would love to see it and hopefully get some pics of it for my collection.

may 12 1pm til? at riverside hose fire house.franklin and white st,all our welcome,DOWN BY THE RIVERSIDE!food an drink shirts an mugs,

may 12 1pm til? at riverside hose fire house.franklin and white st,all our welcome,DOWN BY THE RIVERSIDE!food an drink shirts an mugs,

Count me in for that. Would be more than happy to go. Are those the confirmed dates?