Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Murder Of Officer Jaime Padrone Arrest Affiddavit: Austin (TX) Police Dept LODD

10 posts in this topic

Absolutely tragic. Absolutely unreal.

For Police Officers, and Police Dispatchers, nothing is ever "routine".

News Article:

http://www.statesman...ng-2288450.html

Arrest Affdavit (Describing the entire incident in detail):

http://alt.coxnewswe...0712officer.pdf

Wal-Mart videos captured the entire incident on video, which I hope to never see released.

RIP Officer Jaime Padrone. Thoughts and prayers for everyone involved, except the killer and anyone associated with him.

sueg and rfdu39 like this

Rest In Peace, Officer Jaime Padrone. Our sympathy and prayers to his family and fellow Officers and co-workers, and extreme praise and support to Wal-Mart workers Lincoln LeMere and Archie Jordy, who worked together to subdue the creep and tried to get help for the fallen Officer - they went above and beyond, and tried their best to get help as fast as possible, according to the affidavit. Senseless killing in the extreme.

Rest in Peace Officer Padrone, your watch is over. We will take it from here.

I also must mention, my heart goes out to all the first responders, including APD Dispatchers, Austin-Travis County EMS, and AFD. This was a horrific scene and injury, and I see it ending some careers. I feel terrible for the Paramedic who had to pronounce this Officer. Hiis injuries were so severe that they couldn't even attempt to transport him.

Also, Officer Padrone and his family live in my development, so it hits even closer to home.

I can't wait until this guy is put to death. And I hope his roomate is arrested on some type of charge, I think he knows a lot more then what he is saying.

An absolutely horrible scenario for all involved. Kudos to the Wal-Mart employees who detained and disarmed the suspect.

Is the EMS Director who made the formal pronouncement the same Dr. Paul Hinchey who was an Empress alumni?

Is the EMS Director who made the formal pronouncement the same Dr. Paul Hinchey who was an Empress alumni?

Yes.

Yes.

R.I.P. Officer. My prayers are with him, his family, and those affected. I hope that S.O.B. fries for what he did.