Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hudson144

Mount Vernon Firefighter Finds Noose On Locker

4 posts in this topic

Recentlya black Firefighter found a noose hanging in or on his locker in the Firehouse, incidents like this should not be tolerated and people need to be aware that something that may be a "Joke" to you may not be funny to others. This could have been a major issue here. The City was aware of the situation and according to the local press/TV coverage a investigation is being conducted by the FD,PD and law dept. The member who was responsible for this admitted to the act and now may have to face disciplinary action pending the outcome of the investigation. It doesn't matter what race you are when it comes to a situation like this.Use your head and think of the consequences down the road!

BFD1054 and Dinosaur like this

It's bad enough that the public hates us and politicians want to dismember the emergency services but we're fighting with each other too?

Stupid stupid stupid!

SageVigiles and fireboyny like this

thats sad,and with all the crime going on down there in the vern,they need .BILL BRATON,stick together guys,

As a former police supervisor, I would tell my officers about the dangers of performing a “joke” of this type or similar action. It sometimes seems like the warning fell on deaf ears. They never thought about the consequences of their actions. Unfortunately, I have seen other officers disciplined, brought up on charges or fired for "inappropriate actions",

The best advice I can offer anyone, Is this “joke” worth loosing you job, pension, possibly your house over, let alone the possibility of jail. Stick to putting mustard in the probies boots (he/she may be allergic to peanut butter).

210 likes this