Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firedude

Greenwich Police Department Day Photos

9 posts in this topic

Wanted to share some of my photos of The Greenwich Police Departments Open House/Station Day

7183067560_b15af61b0f_z.jpg

7183067156_c1ef0d09dd_z.jpg

7183063082_ff9a8153be_z.jpg

7183066916_e48dcff624_z.jpg

7183066674_c0ae453940_z.jpg

7183065120_a2cb08fecb_z.jpg

7183063574_cff8ac888f_z.jpg

7183061846_5d79a422e5_z.jpg

7183061442_3d33a6d87e_z.jpg

Edited by firedude
TR54, peterose313, sfrd18 and 1 other like this

Man, I don't know if I have ever seen an Opticom in the bucket before.. Great pics as usual Kyle.

firedude likes this

Awesome pics there Kyle. So, Greenwich is going with the Charger now for squad cars?

Nice GFD shots there, Car 5, Tower 1.

Amazing that Central Fire Station is going to be torn down soon.

Also, nice shots of Special Operations 1. By the way, does anyone know if that rig's ever been used, or at least at a job?

Man, I don't know if I have ever seen an Opticom in the bucket before.. Great pics as usual Kyle.

Awesome pics there Kyle. So, Greenwich is going with the Charger now for squad cars?

Nice GFD shots there, Car 5, Tower 1.

Amazing that Central Fire Station is going to be torn down soon.

Also, nice shots of Special Operations 1. By the way, does anyone know if that rig's ever been used, or at least at a job?

Thanks Guys! That black GPD Charger is just an unmarked traffic unit, they are not replacing their large fleet with chargers, to my knowledge. What is SO-1 used for anyways? Is it just a command post?

Thanks Guys! That black GPD Charger is just an unmarked traffic unit, they are not replacing their large fleet with chargers, to my knowledge. What is SO-1 used for anyways? Is it just a command post?

Okay.

Special Operations(S.O.) 1 is mainly the GFD's mobile command post quartered at Fire Headquarters. I may also serve as a Special Unit, similar to like a U.S.A.R., however, I may be wrong.

Nice photos, too bad I didn't hear about it.

Kyle, you do know that they replaced Car 5, right? It is being used as a spare(as far as I know) they replaced it with a 2012 Expedition. On your Flickr page you have it as On Duty Shift Commander/IC, which it isnt, correct me if I am wrong.

The thread: http://www.emtbravo....+greenwich +new

Edited by x4093k

Nice photos, too bad I didn't hear about it.

Kyle, you do know that they replaced Car 5, right? It is being used as a spare(as far as I know) they replaced it with a 2012 Expedition. On your Flickr page you have it as On Duty Shift Commander/IC, which it isnt, correct me if I am wrong.

The thread: http://www.emtbravo....+greenwich +new

Thanks! It is still Car 5, just not used everyday.

Edited by firedude

Thanks! It is still Car 5, just not used everyday.

That's similar to Stamford, CT. Their DC is SFRD Unit 4, but their spare DC's car is also Unit 4.